• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Diablo What do you guys think of the Tal Rasha set?

    Diablo What do you guys think of the Tal Rasha set?


    What do you guys think of the Tal Rasha set?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:01 AM PDT

    I haven't heard much about it in this community. I use a Tal Rasha set wizard with etched sigil in the powers. Is it good?

    submitted by /u/IcestrikeMemes to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Season 19 | Barbarian Starter Guide | Patch 2.6.7

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    Can someone explain how Rend Blood-Bath is better than Lacerate when Pushing (not speed)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:00 AM PDT

    I get that it goes out in a 10 yard radius from the dying enemy, but it only occurs at death and lasts 1 second. Because of the inherent movement of WW, you are constantly reapplying in a 10 yard radius anyway. Going from 1100% to 1350% is a 22% damage increase EVERY second. How is this not better at GR110+?

    submitted by /u/goblando to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard Questions - Please help!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    Hi Wizards,

    Wondering if you can lend advice here. My character is a lvl70 paragon lvl15 Wizard, with a high intelligence. My stats are roughly 300k damage, 5m toughness, 700k recovery. My main offence is my secondary signature spell of Disintegrate, not my primary of electrocute as my arcane total is very high and I can deal much more damage.

    Questions are:

    • Do critical hit damage and critical hit chance relate also to secondary signature spells, or just primary attacks? As I rarely use a primary attack, should I avoid CHC and CHD?
    • It seems like putting paragon points into intelligence is a waste of time (my INT is 6000, so every paragon level of +5 INT only adds 0.33%, whereas I assume adding a baseline % of movement speed or arcane total would be more worthwhile?
    • Is socketing rubies and topaz a waste of time? I understand they both add armor but my stats for STR and DEX are so low I'm not sure if I need them. Should I focus on boosting my already large INT or evening out the others?
    • I have a 3500-dmg two-handed axe as my primary weapon, which doesn't seem very 'wizardy'. Does weapon type make any difference? Do the damage stats on a weapon affect signature spell damage? Should I switch to a wand?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/travelator to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment