• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Diablo For some damn reason my damage is either dealing 10Q Damage or 10B damage and I don’t know why?

    Diablo For some damn reason my damage is either dealing 10Q Damage or 10B damage and I don’t know why?


    For some damn reason my damage is either dealing 10Q Damage or 10B damage and I don’t know why?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Equipment: I have the 6 piece immortal king set bonus Fury of the ancients shoulder pads Mortick's bracers wrist Hellfire amulet with brawler passive Ring of royal grandeur Convention of elements A primal sever Remorseless offhand Skills: Hammer of the ancients (Smash) Wrath of the beserker Call of the ancients Leap (iron impact) War Cry (Impunity) Battle Rage (marauder's rage) Passives: Rampage Bererker Rage Boon of Bul-kathos Superstition Kanai's cube: The Gavel of Judgement Bracer's of the first men Band of Might

    Any ideas on what is causing the 10Q? Is there a way I can make it more consistent?

    submitted by /u/Magicmisterman to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my ww set

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    I got the last part this morning. And ambos pride, put in the cube. I went from torment 5 to 10 in one step and still might be too easy! Just waiting on the bul kathos drop. I have 3 of the blood one damnit.

    submitted by /u/taemyks to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment