• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Diablo WITCH DOCTOR LEGENDARIES NEED REWORKS.

    Diablo WITCH DOCTOR LEGENDARIES NEED REWORKS.


    WITCH DOCTOR LEGENDARIES NEED REWORKS.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    I'm really annoyed that blizzard has not done anything about these useless legendaries for WD.

    Mordullus Promise: gives me extra 125 mana for firebomb? Why the fuck do we need this? How is this an affect worthy of a legendary item? How would this help you push GR 50? Gr100? Don't know but it's still there and I bet NO ONE uses that shit!

    My fix: a: Locust swarm instead summons a hive at target location damaging enemies in an area for 800% weapon dmg as poison over 10 seconds

     b: the searing insects rune for locust swarm now summons 3 large locusts that attack enemies for 550% weapon dmg as fire and burn the ground as they travel 

    Last breath: mass confusion has its cool down reduced by 20 seconds. Again who is really pushing GR 100 with this effect?

    My fix: a: soul harvest gains the effect of languish and swallow your soul runes

     b: (for jade harvest) for soul harvest on the 4th cast release your harvested stacks in a wave for 2000% of your weapons dmg over 7 seconds. 

    Wilkes Reach: grasp of the dead not having a cool down is kinda redundant given the fact that we already have so much we can do to decrease our cool downs.

    My fix: a: sacrifice has a chance to summon an suicidal zombie dog that will consume your other summoned dogs for an extra 200% each stack then explode for 1500% weapon dmg as fire and 300 knock back. (Sacrifice needs to count as summon zombie dog dmg)

     b: for the master rune for sac causes your dog's to jump to the targeted location, smashing into enemies for 450% weapon dmg as physical and flinging shrapnel body parts that stun surrounding enemies for 1 second. ( Sacrifice should count as zombie dog dmg) 

    Visage of Ginyua: free fetish army cast after I kill 2 elites? GARBO!!

    My fix: a: enemies affected by horrify run into other enemies for 150 knock back for 8 seconds.

     b: the ruthless terror rune now summons a frightening apparition that lasts for 15 seconds and passes through enemies fearing them for 3 seconds. 

    WD don't have a lot of leg legendaries so here's my ideas:

    The item death's bargain should be reworked into the WD class with the following effect: spirit walk's umbral shock rune is now called Poltergeist causes now transforms you into an apparition for 10 seconds. You deal 500%of your weapons dmg as cold when you pas through enemies and chill them for the duration.

    Boots of Dis regard will also be pulled into the WD class with the following effect: acid cloud leaves behind pools of acid as you walk that deals 375% weapon dmg as poison an slows enemies by 60% percent.

    Hexing pants of Mr Yan will be reworked for WD with the following effect: your Hex fetish now has access to Horrify and mass confusion for half the effectiveness and Hex now has a cool down of 5 seconds.

    Irontoe Mudaputters for WD: the Lob blob rune for acid rain now causes you to hurl a mass of poison slime in a line that attacks for 700% dmg as poison that then splits into smaller slimes for half the dmg until it its gone.

    illusionary boots: as you pass through enemies with spirit walk you cast mass confusion for half the duration.

    I really need to see some work done one these legendaries lemme know what you guys think!

    submitted by /u/Weak-Cardiologist357 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Whirl wind barb problems

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    So just let me know i'm on the right track.

    Stuck on gr116.

    Paragon level 1200.

    Waste set, items rolled as good as others i've seen. My strength is at 18000. Have augments on most items at around lvl 90+. I guess i'll raise my augments later.

    I varie my weapons from istan set and bk.

    Cooldown at 50% Area damage at 90% Critical damage at 400 something. Critical dam chance at 40% something.

    I dont know. Is it just the low paragon holding me up? Right now, i'm not killing fast enough and i die. But then gr115 and down i'm killing it

    submitted by /u/SufficientAngle7 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Does Magic Weapon: Deflection add Arcane damage to your attacks for Elemental Exposure?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Magic Weapon: Deflection increases your damage by 10% and is an Arcane skill. Does it add Arcane damage that procs Elemental Exposure if you have no other sources of Arcane Damage?

    submitted by /u/S1eeper to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Briggs' Wrath vs Krysbin's Sentence

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    So I'm playing Masquerade Bone Spear this season - first season playing a Necro and I love this build, Bone Spear is super fun.

    Currently my gear is pretty well optimized - almost fully ancient (other than amulet, but the amulet has an almost flawless roll). Most of my stats are inline with what they should be, im playing the Captain Crimson version of the build rather than Auhgild because I like the reduced cool down - build feels smoother like this to me. Paragon 1200 right now with a few of my pieces augmented with level 100 gems.

    I'm trying to decide what ring to use between Krysbin and Briggs. My highest clear is a GRift 121 right now but I'm hoping to push higher, maybe up to 130 which is the highest I've ever gone.

    Does anyone have opinions on which ring they prefer? Krysbin is a huge damage buff but being able to group mobs with Briggs seems invaluable for pushing.

    Any opinions? Thanks in advance fellow Necros!

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [PS] [NA] Anybody Wanna Help A B*tch?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Hey.... looking for a fellow crusader to help a b*tch get to level 70. 😘 Send me a friend request if you're COOL!

    Gamertag: Magic-x-Mikey

    submitted by /u/Far_Ice_4569 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    At what point does an applied BotT aura get removed from a target?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    Runnig a GoD build and my usual gameplan is to hit Smoke Screen/Displacement and Strafe/Drifting Shadow my way through a pack, which in theory should activate the level 25 effect of BotT for the extra damage there and from Cull the Weak on that pack, whilst keeping me safe.

    But I've now been wondering as it's not entirely clear but does the BotT aura disappear as soon as I leave the 15 yard range as mentioned in the tooltip??

    I initially was going with the assumption that I wouldn't need to stay within 15 yard range once applied on a pack, but I'm now wondering if it's better to swap out Ambush for Thrill of the Hunt to run alongside CtW foir more uptime?

    The thinking there is I lose the situational 40% from Ambush for a fulltime 22.5% increase (at basic BotT level 25) and 20% from CtW, that's a better tradeoff?

    Does it add the damage increase together in that way so 42.5% using BotT+CtW, or if not, how it is calculated?

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment