• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Diablo Stay awhile and listen .. who's ready for Diablo 2: Resurrected?

    Diablo Stay awhile and listen .. who's ready for Diablo 2: Resurrected?


    Stay awhile and listen .. who's ready for Diablo 2: Resurrected?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Is it really worth getting into D2 when resurrected comes out?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    D3 is one of the only games I have ever platinumed and I absolutely adored it. Never played any other entries in the series but sunk probably hundreds of hours into it.

    For those of you who played D2, does it have a lot to offer knowing that I sunk that much into D3? The trailer has me absolutely hyped, just wondering if it's worth it.

    submitted by /u/PoppyBearBear
    [link] [comments]

    Playing D2 for the first time, trying to make a Tesladin but I’m confused about some info.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    So I've been looking up stats for a Tesladin and I'm just wondering how some of these skill values work out. I saw a Tesladin build that mixed with physical which had like 20 Zeal/Sacrifice/Holy Shock/Lightning Resistance/Salvation, if I'm using 100 of my skill points, how can I use all of them on just these 5 when skills through the skill tree? Won't I have to waste a skill or 2 on the bridging skills?

    I just started Act 2 and I'm only level 17 btw.

    submitted by /u/SleepinGriffin
    [link] [comments]

    Choose 1 QoL change that you would like to see before release

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Probably 4 of the most requested QoL changes, wanna see which one people prefer the most.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/rtng
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to D2R after 12+ year hiatus. Need a computer recommendation!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Nothing fancy. Should I buy a laptop, desktop, or build my own, and if so, are there any online videos on a how to? Once again, looking for a cheap option, but something that'll give me at least a good 5 years.

    submitted by /u/bodaciousbeans
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s my exclusive transmog from preordering d2r?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Sorry if this was posted already, couldn't find... anyone have an idea what it is and where I can find/use it? Thanks..

    submitted by /u/VanquishAudio
    [link] [comments]

    When do we get the new Diablo 4 news?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    When do we get the new Diablo 4 news?

    submitted by /u/Olivz_e
    [link] [comments]

    How are people able to play D2R with maxed out chars?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Title. I just watched a YouTube video of someone with a level 99 sorc and they had access to every act already.

    Was the rest of the game unlocked from mining the alpha files or something?

    submitted by /u/smash_pole
    [link] [comments]

    CPU support

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    During the phase when the leaked beta was online this version wouldn't work on CPU's that didn't support SSE 4.1+

    I know I'm going to be down voted to hell or a ton of comments "upgrade your CPU..." Etc, but, I hope they add the extra instructions to allow Phenom 2 X4 processors to play D2:R. Most games that are released are still supporting these older CPU's as regardless what some may think are still pretty damn good at running even new AAA games .

    Please Blizzard add the instructions to allow older CPU's to run the game!!!!

    submitted by /u/hmuserfriendly
    [link] [comments]

    D2 Re. Console

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Hello guys, so i was thinking about getting D2 res for my PS5. Yea i know that it will be most likely better on PC, however i like the idea of chilling on my couch with a controller. Do you think its worth it? will there be people to play with? Do you have console experience with D3?

    submitted by /u/IPashal
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore hero playing alongside seasonal hero? Is that possible?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    My buddy and I want to play together, however I want to play hardcore and he wants to play seasonal. Can our heroes play together?

    submitted by /u/smokemymeatzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Which Diablo II : Resurrected to buy?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I already own and play D3 on PC with all of the expansions. I don't care about pets or wings or other cosmetics. (All I want is the complete game.)

    My options for buying D2:R seem to be as follows:

    Diablo Prime Evil Upgrade - $49.99

    Diablo II: Resurrected - $39.99

    Diablo Prime Evil Collection - $59.99

    On my screen, it seem to be pishint the first option: Diablo Prive Evil Upgrade. IDK if this is because battle.net knows what I own already?

    The notes say

    The Diablo® Prime Evil Collection contains Diablo® II: Resurrected™, Diablo® III: Eternal Collection, and the Mephisto pet and Hatred's Grasp wings for Diablo® III. If you already own any content from the Diablo® Prime Evil Collection, you can purchase the Diablo® Prime Evil Upgrade at a lower price to get the remaining content that you do not already own.

    I don't understand this.

    What does the Prime Evil Upgrade (for $10 more) give me that D2:R doesn't?

    Does it matter if I can still find my old copy of D2 and it's expansion(s)? I haven't played it in years, and probably not on this PC.

    submitted by /u/ImGoingToWalMart
    [link] [comments]

    D2 Ladder Reset

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hi, when was the last D2 ladder reset and when will be the next, anyone know?

    submitted by /u/kemma_
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - June 15, 2021

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    All skills and acts from the Sorceress class.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment