• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Diablo Ring of Emptiness

    Diablo Ring of Emptiness


    Ring of Emptiness

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I've been rocking a Mundu build this season (23) and cannot find this ring. I'm up over paragon level 800. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/ausmosis_jones to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Natalya's Slayer - Primal re-roll advice

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iqa0h9y3c0vklpy/PrimalSlayer.jpg?dl=0

    Here was I bitching about primals yesterday and then THIS dropped just as I completed putting the gear together for a Natalya's Rapid Fire build this very morn.

    To say this is a perfect drop is an understatement - even down to cold damage. I've used a cube to add the emerald.

    The only thing I would roll off if pushed is Hatred Regen. Given I already have 100% cooldown on Vengance, what should I replace HR with?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Does Lord Commander affect Rise brothers?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Lord Commander says it increases phalanx damage by 20% and the rise brothers rune summons some of the phalanx dudes

    submitted by /u/BaconxTerrorist to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-25] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Tome of set dungeons

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I can not use the tome of set dungeons even though i have all of typhon's set, is there anything that i am missing to use this or is there just no set dungeon for typhons armor

    submitted by /u/Raylsch to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    I tried Firebirds Mirror Images with Electrocute on my bars instead of Spectral Blades. But MI’s never casted Electrocute. Why not?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I was under the impression that MI's cast one of your Primary spells, whichever is on your bar plus its rune. That seems to be the case with Spectral Blades: Flame Blades, but not with Electrocute: Forked Lightning. Why not? How do MI's work exactly?

    submitted by /u/S1eeper to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Dawn reroll for GoD

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    My first Primal this season turned out to be Dawn with %Dmg/Dex/Vit.

    Now, from some of the GoD end game pushing builds they seem to be advocating cubed Satchel with Dawn paired with Valla, due to the fact that Satchel can be hard to roll well and Valla's strafe pierce projectile would ensure the GoD's generator procs as close to its maximum as possible.

    Question is, does that change if I have a decently rolled Satchel (non-ancient with 600% affix) so I would be using Dawn with Satchel with cubed Valla, or is the Dawn/Valla combo non-negotiable?

    I want to check if it is better to roll off the %dmg for CDR or the Vit, which I think would come down to if I am dual wielding with Valla or not.

    submitted by /u/timchenw to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment