• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Diablo How many paragon levels are there? (Diablo 3 xbox 360)

    Diablo How many paragon levels are there? (Diablo 3 xbox 360)


    How many paragon levels are there? (Diablo 3 xbox 360)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    So I'm playing the original diablo 3 for xbox 360 (not reaper of souls) and was wondering what the max paragon level is? I'm currently working on a barbarian

    submitted by /u/The_Fabled_Gamer to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone noticed that the rank 1 with gr 150 on the NA seasonal leaderboard disappeared?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    I remember it was an LoD energy twister build, I was quite impressed since everyone else was firebird. I think I also moved from 900+ to 800+ on the leaderboard. Has blizzard finally taken actions against scripts??

    submitted by /u/wewedf to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an assist

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    So I rolled a barb for this season and then realized that I missed my GoD DH so I rolled a new room for that. I'm hitting a wall at T15 and I'm holding to drum up a group to help me gear farm at some higher GRs

    On the NA sever in central time Abraxas3719#1133

    submitted by /u/Abraxas3719 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    New Old Monk - How to push past 120, Also any monks out there who want to Farm together?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/336705080

    Hey monks. I stopped playing soon after ROS was originally released and just started playing again a couple weeks ago. Surprisingly some of my gear was still relevant, and I was able to do GR30. I've put in way too many hours since then, and have gotten up to GR118.

    I have a couple of questions.

    Do you see anything I should change in my gear & skills to be able to do quicker speed runs, or push higher GRs? Right now I am doing GR95s at <2min, and GR118, although I think I can probably beat at least 1 or 2 levels higher on a good map.

    Second question, any monks out there that want to farm together? My battletag is melon#1553 please feel free to add me.

    The D3planner above is for my speedfarming build. To push, I don't change the gear, just the skills (Flurry, MoS, Serenity, Blinding Flash). Although I do have a Primal Pig Sticker I've tried swapping for the Echoing, which works well too.

    I have good SWK pieces, but haven't put the time in to augment them and make a build. Is it worth it over the Justice set?

    I also have a LoD WoL build but it seems so clunky and slow.

    Any advice, help or farming partners are greatly welcome. Thanks!

    Edit: paragon is 1350. Super low I know, but better than the ~700 I started with a couple weeks ago.

    Also, is there any build that uses Istvan's? I have a good set and always like them.

    Should I try to get a good Odyn Son to replace the Echoing Fury for the push build?

    When you're on higher GRs and trying to pull a mob with you, I saw in a video that you should be teleporting your follower ahead. How do you do that?

    submitted by /u/ihaveb4lls to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard logic

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment