• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Diablo D2R first play through as a newbie

    Diablo D2R first play through as a newbie


    D2R first play through as a newbie

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Anyone else excited to be a complete noob again when this game comes out? Haven't played D2 in around 10 years. Planning to go in blind without looking at any guides. My goal is to actually take time to go through the lore and reenact my experiences of playing this game for the first time in the early 2000's. Do you guys feel the same way or plan to rush levelling up and get high end gear as fast as possible?

    submitted by /u/Medpk
    [link] [comments]

    Unedited vid of my Auriel cosplay :3 sorry for the weird angle, it's so huge it barely fit in my living room

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    D2: Nightmare Socketed Items?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Seems socketed items are all over in Normal. Once I've gotten into Nightmare, I'm finding better versions of those old shields, but never any white ones with open sockets—I don't even see white items in shops in Nightmare. I feel I have to go back to Normal to shop a shield with two sockets.

    Do socketed items return in higher difficulties, or are they only a Normal thing?

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    diablo 3 crusader pack

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    i've just finished diablo 3 for the second time, in hard mode, i'm going to buy the crusader pack that comes with adventure mode, act 5, crusader class etc. currently i'm capped at lvl 60, when i buy the pack, can i push to lvl 70, thanks, need answers by morning pls <3

    submitted by /u/Outrageous_Ad7833
    [link] [comments]

    Which Diablo game?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    This is my first time playing Diablo.I wanted to start with Diablo 2.Is it a good choice,beck this is my first time playing RPGs like Diablo?Should I pick the original Diablo 2 or should I wait for Diablo 2 Resurrected or start playing from Diablo 3?Please help

    submitted by /u/Mother-Relative-1372
    [link] [comments]

    D2R panther women models

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment