• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Diablo Finally got this insane place!!!

    Diablo Finally got this insane place!!!


    Finally got this insane place!!!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Idea to make bounties a little less bothersome

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Imagine if bounties scaled with number of players, so that the less players are in the lobby, the lower the amount of bounties needed to do per act to get the cache:

    - 1 player - 2 bounties per act

    - 2 players - 3 bounties per act

    - 3 players - 4 bounties per act

    - 4 players - 5 bounties per act

    This way bounties won't be a chore for solo players and you will still get bonuses for grouping up, since number of bounties per player will be going down, the more players there are.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/stasiek01
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any speculation on when Blizzard might announce the D2R release date?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    We know the game is set to release by the end of the year, but we're getting close to the last half of the year. Are there any major gaming events/conventions coming up that could potentially be when Blizzard announces the release date?

    submitted by /u/OnSugarHill
    [link] [comments]

    Need a team for diablo 2 ladder reset on friday? Come win some prizes!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    D2GM is very excited to host its fifth D2 reset competition! This time, we will be giving away HUGE prizes!!

    Competition will be held in our server:

    https://discord.gg/j7437rS

    Tons of teams have already been made and many more people look for team members. The competition is open for all realms (East, West, Europe) and both Softcore & Hardcore.

    In D2GM, we believe that everyone should play the game the way they want, so there will be 2 types of prizes including ingame prizes too!

    Come join our Discord server where you will find:

    A Team for the reset competition A highly active community Other members to play with How-To and Strategy Guides Technical Assistance PvP events Dclone walks & SOJ sale tracking And so much more!

    You can also find competition details and event recordings on our YouTube Channel:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfrDcNPdn4M

    Accepting full teams and players iso teams. Come have fun, make friends and compete for prizes!!

    submitted by /u/FGnewb
    [link] [comments]

    How fast do you think time passes ingame?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    I mean, you clear the Den in 4minutes, run from monsters to monsters without stopping, eating, sleeping,pissing, healing your wounds,etc

    For fun, what do you think Each hours ingame represents for your character? 1day? 1 week? 1month?

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Cloak of The Immortal Leader

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    PlugY questions with true LAN play.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Edit

    Hello fellow D2 Fans. I took all of your responses into consideration and upon experimenting with PlugY and LAN, I was ablw to get it working quite easily. All we had to do was make sure both PCs were running the same patch of LOD (in our case 1.14D) as well as the same version of PlugY. We also had to enable the program to allow access to our network through the Windows firewall. PlugY automatically disables shared stash as I assume the shared stash feature may cause problems for multiplayer. I haven't tried manually enabling the shared stash for multiplayer to see what actually happens, but I'm not too worried about. Everything works as intended! I appreciate all who gave their time to respond and I hope our findings will help others in the future. Happy Slaying!!

    Hello fellow D2 fans, I have some questions regarding the use of PlugY with LAN play.

    I am a longtime fan of D2 and my wife has agreed to play with me (a true miracle in of itself). We've been playing together for a few days now and she mentioned that she actually starting doing some research into the game because she enjoys it so much. She went on to mention why the hell certain Runewords are disabled in singleplayer/TCPIP games. She then mentioned PlugY to me and asked if we would be able to use it.

    I did some research into PlugY and am scratching my head trying to figure out if we could use PlugY in our LAN games without breaking anything. When I say LAN, I do not mean a virtual LAN network over Hamachi or anything like that. I mean true LAN, where both of our PCs are connected to the same network, or if we directly hardlink our PCs together (we are literally playing together in the same room).

    I have not been able to find a straight answer anywhere. I keep finding mixed answers.

    So my final question is, can my wife and I still play over true LAN while using PlugY, or is it simply not possible?

    submitted by /u/Old-ManCain
    [link] [comments]

    Is diablo 3 challenging?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    I tried out diablo 3 for free, and played the first 2 or 3 hours of the campaign, and I was wondering if the game is supposed to be challenging. I tore though whatever the game threw at me, and I never dropped below 80% health. I'm not a good arpg player. I guess the idea is that there's a power fantasy, so the challenge isn't really the point, but I'm my playthrough so far I thought it was a little to mindless. Am I missing something? Does it get harder later? If the answer to these questions is no, I'd like to know since that would mean diablo isn't the game for me, and I can try out another game and never have to worry about diablo again.

    I know that writing this on the main diablo sub may come off as toxic, but I am genuinely curious about this, and I mean no disrespect at all to the people who enjoy these kinds of game. Just respectfully and peacefully looking for this piece of information. Thanks to everyone who'll respond.

    submitted by /u/Lot_ow
    [link] [comments]

    If you had to choose 3 songs from Diablo 1,2,3 you would have chosen?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Which diabo should i run? Im using lightning fists of thunder and mystic ally so the seven sided strike and deadly reach buffs are useless on the legendary. but it does hella more dmg and excellent dexterity . i use tempent rush which the rare diabo buffs. [Diablo III]

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    echohack's Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha In-Depth Feedback

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment