• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Diablo Why don't people like bounties in Diablo III?

    Diablo Why don't people like bounties in Diablo III?


    Why don't people like bounties in Diablo III?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    A couple years ago I opened the game after not playing for a long time, and I found out there were bounties, and I thought it was so much more fun than just running through the campaign over again.

    I've heard people say that they hate the bounties in Diablo III. Why do people hate bounties? Is there something else that's more fun to do in Diablo III? I've also done the Nephalem Rifts and Greater Rifts, and those are OK too, but seem less varied to me than bounties.

    What's the problem with bounties?

    submitted by /u/minosandmedusa
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Which is better: +2 Skill Circlet or "Lore" war hat?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    I'm nearing the end of Act 2 Nightmare, and had a couple cool drops.

    Dire Horn Circlet

    • +2 to Poison and Bone skills (Necromancer only)
    • +30% Faster run/walk
    • All resistances +12
    • Magic damage reduced by 3

    or

    "Lore: on a War Hat

    • +1 to all skill levels
    • +10 to energy
    • +2 to mana after each kill
    • Lightning resist +30
    • Damage reduced by 7
    • +2 to light radius

    I already have Rite of Passage demonhide boots, which have a 30% faster walk/run; if these things stack, I think I'll be too fast? Or, I could start walking instead of running . . . .

    I had been using a "TirTir" helm from Normal up to this point. I just do not have the experience to know how well either of these new helms will play out for my Bonemancer.

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader Invoker of Thorns Build

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Hey, so I made a Crusader in the hopes of finally completing a set dungeon. (Crusader set dungeon is easier, I believe.) I've been following the Icy Veins gear advice and I have the recommended "Flail of the Charge" weapon and the "Charge of the Steed" off-hand. The flail, though, is 2 handed so the shield cannot be used. What am I missing? (Trust me, I know I'm pretty ignorant in the ways of Diablo =) ) Thank you!

    submitted by /u/snitterific
    [link] [comments]

    My Diablo 2 Display (Refreshed)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    My Diablo 2 Display (Refreshed)

    I decided to update my display that i posted a while ago.

    Based on feedback, of course.

    https://preview.redd.it/pegf70z1nh371.jpg?width=1824&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f632cdcdd3bd8200405941d387680aca9be3fdb8

    Changes:

    • It is now in portrait instead of landscape.
    • Diablo 1 makes an appearance.
    • There is now a lockable door on hinges.
    • No more gold border, instead a little better spray paint job.
    • Reinforced the entire frame with stronger wood.
    • Everything is hanging with command strips, except the books, which have hooks to minimize damage. The disc in there are scratched already, I have better versions in better cases.

    Only thing I couldn't do was make the lighting look any better. Oh well.

    Also, yes that is the battery pack. Easiest place for it and you can't see it when the door is closed.

    Finally, It still plays the Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction intro theme, when you press the button on the side.

    submitted by /u/Lpdp_
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 v1.14B What's currently the best way to play at a custom resolution?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Diablo 2 v1.14B What's currently the best way to play at a custom resolution?

    Preferably opengl mode, since I can play that through wine.

    640x480 is nice and all, but I don't have a CRT monitor on me to run at 640x480;

    submitted by /u/Away-Echidna8629
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna multiplayer Throne of Darkness with me?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I haven't played it since I was a kid and thought it'd be pretty fun to give the GOG version a go multiplayer

    submitted by /u/DrewCarey420
    [link] [comments]

    D3: Adventure mode between nonseasonal and seasonal character

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've finished the campaign once on a non-seasonal character. I'm now creating a seasonal character. When I created my new seasonal character, I now seem to have to redo the campaign.

    Can I access adventure mode from my nonseasonal character on my new seasonal one?

    Maybe I should just rebirth my nonseasonal into a seasonal or will I lose campaign progression too?

    P.S: playing on Nintendo Switch.

    submitted by /u/Teebsters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment