• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Diablo Mirror Images Build - Health/Vitality Advice

    Diablo Mirror Images Build - Health/Vitality Advice


    Mirror Images Build - Health/Vitality Advice

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Hi,

    So I am getting so much conflicting advice from my really helpful clan mates and just wanted to get some opinions outside of the clan to help me figure out what way to go. So I am doing the mirror images build, I have soloed at 118 and while I have the damage to go higher I am at the point where I don't have the health, I keep dying. Currently I am almost 1100 paragon and my gems are 115 and no augments.

    Some clanmates are saying I need to have 1.1mil in health for the build and to stack some paragons into vitality, others are saying I don't and only need around 400-500k health and to just put life per hit and life after kill on some gear. So what are you opinions reddit?

    Edit: Also Magic Weapon Vs Frost Nova which is better when and why?

    submitted by /u/Nienna000 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Casual Love for the Rathma's Rework

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Relevant "about me" stuff up front: I'm a PC player with basically no interest in chasing a spot on any leaderboard. I like seeing how far I can push GRs with oddball builds created from whatever RNGeesus happens to bless me with instead of trying to find the most efficient way to find a particular piece of gear. My favorite thing since the game started was the implementation of the Legacy of Dreams gem because it really facilitates "get creative with what you have" which feels a lot better to me than "goddamnit 35 GR runs and recycling all my Kadala trash through the Cube and still no Requisite Band of BIS."

    I fucking adore what they've done with Rathma's set. The appeal of a Necromancer class in any game, for me, has always been playing the batshit insane death magic wielding zealot who commands a legion of reanimated affronts against Nature Itself - a one-man zombie apocalypse - and this rework really pulls the final nail out of the coffin on that one. The way that now permanent Revive minions combo off of the ones provided by Command Skeleton to simultaneously make you harder to kill and increase the usability of a skill literally called Army of the Dead is absolutely beautiful. I was excited when I read the set and blown away by the time I had even finished chapter three of the season.

    That the set itself only demands three skills has been a big part of the fun for me. It's really allowed me to experiment and tinker with the rest of my build in a way that evokes a power hungry cultist coming across a strange artifact in a crypt. I found a couple of things that boosted Corpse Explosion and immediately thought "what if." I mean, once I raise my collection of weird dead things, the rift is just littered with corpses that are just going to waste right? How about I sacrifice some health to make suicide bombing blood spiders to get more creepy shit skittering around the screen while feeding my HP based CDR scheme? Oh, what's this? A phylactery that boosts the crap out of Scythe damage when I spend Essence? Maybe I should try Singularity Mages since I have the ring that gives me two in this pile of cool stuff I found. Oooh wait, how about Kill Command on my skeletons and really take advantage of the increased respawn rate? Oh oh oh what if I launch a bunch of exploding skeletons into a pack, Blood Rush into it, and use Close Quarters on CE with Bone Armor stun, Krysbin's Sentence, and that boosted Grim Scythe damage as a closer in case something survived? Hmmm... What else can I do with all these dead bodies... I really don't want to leave them just cluttering up the place, it's just wasteful. Reduce, reuse, reanimate after all. Oh! Corpse Lance has a stun rune! Now my Revives can just swarm everything doing triple damage while I cackle maniacally from the eye of a hurricane made entirely of bone shrapnel and viscera! YOU WILL MAKE A FINE CORPSE WEAKNESS CONSUMES YOU- Okay you get it.

    TL;DR: 10/10, Rathma's set is fantastic. Dear Blizzard's D3 team, <3.

    submitted by /u/ARedditorCalledQuest to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    GoD DH - gear & ability options for T16

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Need primal gear help

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Need primal gear help

    Got these two back to back.

    I am working equipping a rend waste ww barb with an enchantress. These 2 primals dropped and I'm unsure how best to reroll and how best to use for my build - if at all.

    My build so far if it helps.

    Thanks for any help.

    https://preview.redd.it/9g4avwb4yay61.jpg?width=860&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d2caa16b3fcdfaf366297c0de82aaa9541ccc111

    https://preview.redd.it/lcjyovb4yay61.jpg?width=849&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f3dfeed18e9a5dc77271fa2d611323a573b2ef02

    submitted by /u/layne-staley123 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GoD DH - another bug related to refreshing Momentum?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Anyone got ancient shoulders or helmet of the waste set they can spare?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I am on Ps4 and am willing to negotiate price.

    submitted by /u/Magicmisterman to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question:

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I am leaning to a potential build of zunimassa dom/helltooth mid. I wanted to ask: does zunimassa affect necrosis?

    Update: The defence was absolute trash, I'm going back to my initial Jade Dom/Zuni mid.

    submitted by /u/Magicmisterman to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Crusader play style

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Hi, first time crusader here. I was a wizard main for the past few seasons and im facing many problem trying to adapt to crusader playstyle.

    1. Is it normal for my health to be fluctuating rapidly? (Wiz has shields, so i was usually at full health)

    2. Is there any item for crusader that specificalky helps survivability? (For example, Wiz has karini and Ashnagarr)

    3. What sets should i be investing my time into? I currently have invoker but i have a really hard time with with because i dont have the bombardment belt.(I read guides for invoker trying to make it work but it seems very daunting for casual players not looking at the really high GRs). I also have roland from haedrig gift, but i find it extremely clickity and my wrist kindda hurts playing it. (Is there any build that works like hydra wiz? Like i just walk ard and click twice?)

    4. Is attack speed important for crusader. I was playing a LOD build before i got any sets and i realised that crusaders attack really slowly. I managed to get Johanna's argument but my primary attacks are really slow and i cannot restore my resource fast enough for me to be able to spam blessed hammers.

    5. Any other advice for a casual crusader appreciated.

    Sorry for the long post and thanks in advanced!

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment