• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Diablo meta build item priorities

    Diablo meta build item priorities


    meta build item priorities

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I've hit the point where I'm now looking for the low % upgrades. Given my current gear, what are my most glaring weaknesses gear wise? Which items have the best rolls to augment? Generally I don't want to augment an item that will need to be replaced, but I don't know which item here is better to augment now. Essentially, whats safe to augment and what should I be reforging/gambling on?

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/99056790919

    submitted by /u/Burned-Brass to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    I Followed This Build, But I'm Very Squishy. How Can I Modify This?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    The GoD Build I followed , I have every item here, same cube powers and same skills and passives. My squirts necklace has no socket, so I have a 24 BotS and a 10 Simplicity's Strength. I took it for a test run in GR 70 which I believe is T15, and I died before I could do anything. Lowered it down to 65 and I can do it, but with a few deaths. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just squishy? Should I swap CoE with Unity?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    My best next step to push solo?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I am currently playing a monk Paragon 900

    Have been farming bounties, rifts and GR's to get some gear.

    Ancient WKL and Vengeful wind, both POJ and SWK sets.

    Taeguk, trapped and stricken at level 80.

    Ready to imbue both weapons with around level 90 gems (not looking to perfect my character).

    My goal is GR120.

    When I look at the leaderboard I see a lot of TR monks with Shenlongs fists, I have both ancient. Why do they use these? Is it just better at super high Paragons or always better?

    Is my goal doable with Paragon +/- 1000 on Tempest Rush Monk?

    What would be my next best step to progress to higher GR's?

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Ressiv-2699/hero/145414317 (currently speed GR setup, 90-95 rifst)

    submitted by /u/Robvisserphotography to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Crusader play style

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Hi, first time crusader here. I was a wizard main for the past few seasons and im facing many problem trying to adapt to crusader playstyle.

    1. Is it normal for my health to be fluctuating rapidly? (Wiz has shields, so i was usually at full health)

    2. Is there any item for crusader that specificalky helps survivability? (For example, Wiz has karini and Ashnagarr)

    3. What sets should i be investing my time into? I currently have invoker but i have a really hard time with with because i dont have the bombardment belt.(I read guides for invoker trying to make it work but it seems very daunting for casual players not looking at the really high GRs). I also have roland from haedrig gift, but i find it extremely clickity and my wrist kindda hurts playing it. (Is there any build that works like hydra wiz? Like i just walk ard and click twice?)

    4. Is attack speed important for crusader. I was playing a LOD build before i got any sets and i realised that crusaders attack really slowly. I managed to get Johanna's argument but my primary attacks are really slow and i cannot restore my resource fast enough for me to be able to spam blessed hammers.

    5. Any other advice for a casual crusader appreciated.

    Sorry for the long post and thanks in advanced!

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Which Gazing Demise?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    So I normally go by the rule of thumb that the weapon and off-hand should almost always be ancients as opposed to the non-ancient versions even if they're better stats due to the flat damage increase. However, I'm losing quite a bit of SB damage and cooldown as well here. The one on the right (non-ancient) rolled with 15% SB so assuming I roll the one on the left to 15% SB, which should I equip? The slight loss of crit chance isn't a big deal. I'm more concerned about the loss to SB damage from the legendary affix.

    Thanks!

    https://i.imgur.com/sqlQIOW.jpg

    submitted by /u/blenkows to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Why are they never useable?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Getting frustrated with my Wizards performance

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I'm running a meta build right now and am having a really hard time staying alive. I'm on Nintendo Switch. Here's my build:

    5 pc Firebirds 2 pc Aughilds 2 pc Captain Crimson Compass Rose ring Travelers Pledge Amulet Unity Ring Death wish with lightning damage weapon Cube: orb of inf death, mantle of channeling, RORRG Skills: Spectral Blade, disintegrate, teleport, mirror image, magic weapon, explosive blast Passives: Audacity, Elemental Exposure, Galvanizing Ward, Evocation Follower: enchantress, she has 2 pc. Cains, Flavor of time, nemesis bracers, oculus ring, unity ring, ancient bonesaber of zumakalis, honing pads Gems: Enforcer, Trapped, Taeguk, Diamond on helm, and intelligence everywhere else

    I've read and watched guides and am trying my best to replicate what they say. I'm spamming explosive blast, and channeling a ton. I'll try to pull as much as I can but then I run out of teleports, so I have to channel, which means I'm immediately surrounded and am spamming explosive blast while spinning around channeling. I then teleport away again and try to get another big pull. I always seem to get one shotted or die very quickly when I do die. When I survive big pulls, sometimes there aren't enough enemies to get multiple hits with explosive blast so I teleport away and still end up dying. I just feel so squishy and feel as if I'm not getting the huge damage reduction from disintegrate. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/PoopyInMyPants to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix FB 6-piece decreased damage bug?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    I was just doing a quick GR 110 to warm up, and mobs were taking forever to die. I looked at my gear and the FB 6-piece bonus says "You gain 2000% increased damage..." rather than the normal 5000% damage increase. I tried closing the software, changing my gear, restarting my console and everything and can not get it to go back to normal.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/VeryHairyJewbacca to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Yang's Re-Roll Advice

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment