• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Diablo How roughly does the Thorns Bombardment build work? I have all the needed gear except for CoE and maybe Justice Lantern.

    Diablo How roughly does the Thorns Bombardment build work? I have all the needed gear except for CoE and maybe Justice Lantern.


    How roughly does the Thorns Bombardment build work? I have all the needed gear except for CoE and maybe Justice Lantern.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    So I did a test run in a T13 GR using the build since I've no idea on what the heck I'm doing, since the last time I touched Crusader was when Blessed Shield and Hammerdin were the top builds, and my most played build was Phalanx Horses.

    So I know the general idea on how it works, I use Bombardment to nuke everything on screen but I still feel weird on how to optimize playing it because it's way different than what I'm used to. So I got the following questions:

    1. Do I let the automatic Bombardments do most of the work, and save the manual ones for Elites/huge packs/CoE procs?
    2. How do I keep myself alive if I'm not using rapid attacks to heal up from LoH? Life Regen or popping Akarat's Champion Prophet rune?
    3. Am I just kiting like mad with Steed Charge?
    4. Is the Iron Maiden icon what's used to keep track of Invoker stacks? I see the icon seem to gain a few stacks before it suddenly disappears.
    5. Is it necessary to roll +block for my shield once I get Justice Lantern, or is it better to enchant something else?
    submitted by /u/PootisSpencerHere to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Summoning Mirrors cuts Disintegrate's cast, does it cancels Deathwish?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Basicly title.

    That split second to cast Mirrors cancels Deathwish bonus?

    submitted by /u/Chocookiez to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Necro

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I started this season late, any Idea on what the best necromancer build is for this season? Also need more people to play with , Pc America server's.

    submitted by /u/Early-Turnover-6604 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-20] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What's with the top aov builds on the leaderboards not using coe? Ps4

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Stumped on which one I should be using currently. Assuming the ancient?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment