• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Diablo Hey y’all! I’m sooo close to getting plat on diablo 3 PS4 and needing help with my crusader class to get to level 50. Can someone help me

    Diablo Hey y’all! I’m sooo close to getting plat on diablo 3 PS4 and needing help with my crusader class to get to level 50. Can someone help me


    Hey y’all! I’m sooo close to getting plat on diablo 3 PS4 and needing help with my crusader class to get to level 50. Can someone help me

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    First time for everything! HC seasonal

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Natalya’s rapid fire x GoD hungering arrow?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm newbie at Diablo 3 and started playing with the GoD build. Just saw a post at maxroll about the Natalya's rapid fire build and was wondering which one is the best. Can someone enlighten me? Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/Larissayuri to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble pushing GR 118.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I don't know what I'm missing but I am struggling so hard to push GR 118. Is there a paragon level I need to reach? I was able to do GR Rift 117 in 10 mins. This is a link to my profile:

    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/InspiReira-1785/hero/130148160

    If anyone can give advice I would very much appreciate it. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Rreirarei to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    WhirlRend Build

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    So I have a question. I just cleared GR100 using my whirlrend barb. Using the typical build but BK ancient weapons. What I don't really understand, Teaguk legendary gem loses its stacks if your constantly manually hitting rend. I cleared that GR100 without ever hitting rend. Does the manual rends and AD play that huge of a part?

    submitted by /u/CaptBen22 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment