• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Diablo Advice needed to push GRs

    Diablo Advice needed to push GRs


    Advice needed to push GRs

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Majikza-1691/hero/131145487

    Really liking my build a ton even though it isn't quite the same as recommended on Maxroll or IcyVeins. Wondering what are the best changes I can make to get into the GR 70s to unlock Primal items and just to advance in general.

    I love using Siphon Life and running around zippy as hell with Stewart's greaves or however you spell that. Corpse explosions with all the poison damage with Tragouls and Nayrs. Using that neck until I get a good ancient version of that land of the dead neck that I don't know the name of off the top of my head.

    Thanks for the advice.

    I just noticed sharing my profile link from Battle.net doesn't show all my items stats...guessing there is a better alternative?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Majikza to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-16] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand the point of squirt's necklace

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Looking at the top DH of the leaderboard right now, and copying his build, I have a hard time understanding why we use squirt's necklace with bane of trapped.

    Bane of trapped deals more damage to slowed/control impaired enemies. In the entire build, the only two things that can slow are:
    - Bane of trapped on ennemie under 15 feet from the character
    - Fan of knives
    Both those "skills" requires to be close to the enemies.
    How can you stay close to enemies and not take any damage in order to stack squirt's necklace ?
    Am I missing something ?

    submitted by /u/Xahrsis to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Was FB 6-piece damage nerfed, or am I that dumb?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I'm on switch and the 6-piece FB set bonus says 2,000%. Was this reduced since season 23 or am I misremembering?

    submitted by /u/VeryHairyJewbacca to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Very unlucky primal roll...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I rolled a primal Firebird's Eye, and although the stats look pretty, I'm missing both CHAP(Arcane Power regen) and CHC(crit)... :'( If I reroll LpH to CHC I out-damage my non-Ancient Eye, but I'll suffer on Arcane Power regen and if I reroll to CHAP my non-Ancient will suffer a 3.5% dmg loss. Either way I gain 23% extra survivability, but it still defeats the purpose of equipping an ancient... Any ideas as how to make the FB Mirror build work WITHOUT Crit-Hits-grant-4-Arcane-Power? 🥺

    submitted by /u/notimeforids to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    zDH Help

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I'm playing zDH for the first time, with a Mirror image wizard or sometimes WW barb.

    Should I be using Bolas or Entangling shot, or is the build on MaxRoll actually the best,

    Thank you Demon Hunters.

    submitted by /u/ajagur to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment