• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Diablo ofcourse...i get another primal dagger thats not karlei....

    Diablo ofcourse...i get another primal dagger thats not karlei....


    ofcourse...i get another primal dagger thats not karlei....

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Advice on season start 23

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I know wizards have one of the slowest starts and Tal Rasha isn't that great. Are any of you going to start something else to quickly start farming and grinding paragon then build out FB? Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/4stringsadness to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Won Khim Lau cyclone strike rune effect

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PST

    So I recently stumbled upon this legendary(literally stumbled as I was not searching for it lol) and I just want to confirm if what Cyclone Rune is actually used once it procs with Tempest Rush? I know it will proc the same rune as what is currently active when Cyclone is slotted but my concern is when it is not slotted (as I have mystic ally out from Inna's set effect). From my observations, no rune will be used. Is this correct? Because I was hoping it would either be random rune or the last rune I used.

    submitted by /u/johdandar2 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment