• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Diablo LoD Wave of light monk

    Diablo LoD Wave of light monk


    LoD Wave of light monk

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm currently building a lod monk and I'm heavily struggling clearing GR105 with this build. More specifically, the elites and demons takes forever to kill. Any suggestions on how I can improve my build? I know that I can't clear a 150 with this but at the very least may 115 or 120? Thanks!

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/957843328

    Also, my real build doesn't have any +500 dex augments yet, but I have them ready. I just placed the data in the planner just to see if adding them will make a difference.

    submitted by /u/aponiabukay to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    I'm trying to get The Ninth Cirri Satchel for my Demon Hunter and i'm playing on adventure mode. I spent over 2k blood shards on it and still no luck. My question is does it exist in adventure mode?

    submitted by /u/RayXrt to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment