• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Diablo If you still need a conquest than here is a video about how I did the Boss Mode Conquest with my Tempest Rush Monk.

    Diablo If you still need a conquest than here is a video about how I did the Boss Mode Conquest with my Tempest Rush Monk.


    If you still need a conquest than here is a video about how I did the Boss Mode Conquest with my Tempest Rush Monk.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Is it possible to have tasker and theo drop as a wizard?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    i assume the answer is yes and must be rng however i've spend at least 10k in shards without any lucky and rolled gloves with cube close to 200 times and still cannot get it to drop. Wondering if i would be better off starting a WH to try and get the drop?

    submitted by /u/Desilu027 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment