• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Diablo I did it reddit! After all these years I finally killed the Butcher. I started playing Diablo 1 because I always remember that game with nostalgia playing it on a friend's house, I never owned it until now and I remember the Butcher always killing us. Today I took revenge.

    Diablo I did it reddit! After all these years I finally killed the Butcher. I started playing Diablo 1 because I always remember that game with nostalgia playing it on a friend's house, I never owned it until now and I remember the Butcher always killing us. Today I took revenge.


    I did it reddit! After all these years I finally killed the Butcher. I started playing Diablo 1 because I always remember that game with nostalgia playing it on a friend's house, I never owned it until now and I remember the Butcher always killing us. Today I took revenge.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:32 PM PST

    After years and years of playing I have finally finished all the tiers in a season! Just wanted to share with you guys.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:24 AM PST

    I hope they redo the video cutscenes. How much work would that take now?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:39 AM PST

    First of all, I don't want to burn down the barn. I think Ed Trotta, Frank Gorshin and Paul Eiding are the characters to me. I remember back when the game came out, these cutscenes were actually great, far less cartoonish than anything that cane out. They were almost terrifying in how they told the story with the game. Rewarding them now, I can't help but think they might help draw a new audience in if they are redone (with the original voice artist recordings). I just imagine it won't happen if it is a huge cost. Would love to hear from the community what type of work goes into making these videos more and if they can also be redone. Extra credit if you prefer to me as Marius

    submitted by /u/Dhoy1
    [link] [comments]

    My skeletons disappeared - How do I I get them back?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Hi, sorry I'm a newer player and I've looked everywhere for the answer including scouring the internet and I can't seem to find out how to bring my necromancers skeletons back. They randomly disappeared on me.

    submitted by /u/ZiltoidTheOmniscient
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the Diablo III macOS installer need my password?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:36 PM PST

    I'm trying to install D3 on a new M1 MacBook Air. As soon as the installer starts, a pop-up window appears demanding my password. This is normal for utilities that need to install system extensions in order to work, but having a game ask for this kind of system-level access to my machine is rather suspicious.

    In the past, on other Intel-based Macs, I've been able to click "Cancel" on this box, and the game installs and plays normally, although it pops up and asks for my password again every time it starts.

    What EXACTLY is it trying to install, that needs elevated permissions on my machine?

    submitted by /u/kg4zow
    [link] [comments]

    Help with downloading Diablo 2

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Hey guys!

    I bought Diablo 2 a while (and a computer) back. I recently got the itch to play it again, and as I downloaded the launcher it asked for a CD code. I bought the game digitally, so there is not CD code for me to put. Any page that the launcher provides for help takes me a page that's been taken down.

    If anyone could help me, that would be great! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sabelth
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - February 03, 2021

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment