• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Diablo Bone Spear season 22

    Diablo Bone Spear season 22


    Bone Spear season 22

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Hi all! Trying to optimise my build for this season and I've got to around 120 GR. I need more damage and am willing to give up some health or armour.

    What would you say is a life pool I should be aiming for and also an armour total?

    Any other tips for running high level bone spear or even speed variants? Anything else related really..

    submitted by /u/Basic_Ad4238 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Vyrs all the time?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:33 PM PST

    spending blood shards looking for upgrades and it keeps giving me Vyrs stuff way more than anything else. anyone else noticing that or maybe you're getting some other set more than others? second would be fire set

    submitted by /u/TKDMoi to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Started a seasonal WD about a week ago, loving how it plays so far. Pulled a legendary mojo is it good and what should I do with it?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    It is like a jar of eyes or something I'm away from the game right now but it adds the phantasm rune to spirit barrage and buffs spirit barrage damage depending on how many phantasms there are. I'm level 54 rn but the item is only a level 22 or something like that. I like the build I have going where I basically spam spirit barrage and occasionally hit A for some mana regen off of the "gain 40% mana regen for 5 seconds when X happens". I'm essentially outgrowing the stats on that mojo, so should I kanai's cube it or keep it until I get another better one? Is it vital to many builds as a physical object or is it better all around as a kanai's cube option.

    submitted by /u/Soontobeawelder to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment