• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Diablo Questions about LoD ET build

    Diablo Questions about LoD ET build


    Questions about LoD ET build

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Before the season started, I had planned to try out a LoD ET build. However, between IRL time constraints and my Typhon Lightning Hydra wizard performing better than I imagined, I never got around to trying out LoD ET.

    I am considering trying out the build now. However, I have some questions.

    1) How fast is this build? Can it be used for speedfarming? Or is it only good for pushing high GRs?

    2) Most build guides seem to indicate that this is a close range build, using the Audacity passive. Is it feasible to play this as a long range build, with the Power Hungry passive?

    3) Most build guides suggest using Stone Gauntlets and Aquila Cuirass. Is that a must? Or can I try going with Magefist, Cindercoat, Andariel's Visage, and +fire damage on my Swampland Waders and Ashrengar's? Then, I can use a SoJ to convert all that +fire to +arcane. Is that viable?

    4) Finally, should I try building this character this season? Or should I wait for the next season?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MetallicOrangeBalls to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Does "Envious Blade" proc with Fist of Heavens?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    here: https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Envious_Blade

    can't seem to figure out if it's procing or not

    if all i see is yellow damage, i suppose it's working?

    submitted by /u/BakedOnions to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Hello friendly demon hunters

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    I am starting a new go through Diablo 3 and would like to know if anyone would like to join

    submitted by /u/Camman43123 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Is Barbarian cool down reduction capped at 27.54%? If it's not capped it looks like the GUI won't display anything over that amount. I tested this by removing gear, the stat did not change. Assuming I'm well above the cap?

    submitted by /u/sofa_king_awesome to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment