• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Diablo "i am once again asking you to stay awhile and listen."

    Diablo "i am once again asking you to stay awhile and listen."


    "i am once again asking you to stay awhile and listen."

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    D2 was and still is the best game I’ve ever played. So I’m jumping on the HYPE wagon. Sorry!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    diablo2.blizzard.com does not respond whereas it showed an error months ago

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    After the exciting news of the (almost) confirmation of the Diablo 2 remaster by Vicarious Visions I decided to check again the subdomain diablo2.blizzard.com

    I posted in summer that this subdomain had a different behavior than other subdomains in blizzard.com, it showed an error saying that the request had been blocked. 🤔

    However, as of today, the domain does not show that error anymore and it just says that the site took too long to respond (after a few seconds).

    This does not mean anything besides the fact that Blizzard changed what that domain should serve as a webpage. It might be very possible that it is behind a firewall or VPN for employees only.

    If Diablo 2 Resurrected is ever announced it will probably be in that subdomain.

    Try it yourselves and let me know what you think: diablo2.blizzard.com

    submitted by /u/RandomMan00
    [link] [comments]

    I did a drawing of my wizard character from Diablo III ��

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Diablo I multiplayer : difficulty scaling with more players ?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:09 AM PST

    Hi guys, simple question.

    I love Diablo one. Loved the two, ever played three. But the reason why I love Diablo I is because it's hard and extremely dark. You have to walk cautiously, meter by meter, and you're not powerful at all. You fear the horrors you fight, not like the 2 where you just slaughter everything.

    Now, my question : in multiplayer, is there some form of difficulty scale with the numbers of players ? I'm playing with a friend, and we're considering to add another friend. But I fear that being 3 players will make the game easier, and it will become just a walk in the park, making the game uninteresting

    submitted by /u/Borahkreth
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Gargantuan. I call him GarGar

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:51 PM PST

    Does diablo 3 on ps4 support ps plus cloud saves?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    Me and my girlfriend want to play the game in coop and since sometimes we could play local coop, i was wondering if we could use our saves on both consoles.

    For example if we start the game in local coop, can she upload her save to the ps plus cloud and then use it on her ps4?

    I'm sorry if there are some spelling or grammatical errors, english isn't my first language

    submitted by /u/l0lt1g3r
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming News 23rd January 2021 - Diablo 2, Resident Evil 4, Valve Making ...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    How does one be fast enough to get the 1000 kill boss?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:48 AM PST

    I've tried with my actual fastest set on t1 so as to give myself no difficulties but the highest I've gotten so far is a 200ish kill streak

    submitted by /u/BiometricPaladin
    [link] [comments]

    Love Diablo, wish Immortal was going to be better

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Big Diablo fan but I haven't had a PC in a couple of years. Really excited with the prospect of playing the upcoming Diablo Immortal on my phone, but disappointed to hear that it's probably going to be stunted by all the micro-transaction nonsense

    Hoping to play IV when it finally arrives

    Just a lament. Nothing other users haven't already said

    submitted by /u/CherishWordsAmuseSun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment