• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Diablo [Cosplay] Wizard: Wei Wang Design - Hi guys, how are ya? Wanted to show you some pics that I've made for a friend during a cosplay event. The armor was made by himself inspired by the awesome Wei Wang design of the wizard. Hope you guys like it!

    Diablo [Cosplay] Wizard: Wei Wang Design - Hi guys, how are ya? Wanted to show you some pics that I've made for a friend during a cosplay event. The armor was made by himself inspired by the awesome Wei Wang design of the wizard. Hope you guys like it!


    [Cosplay] Wizard: Wei Wang Design - Hi guys, how are ya? Wanted to show you some pics that I've made for a friend during a cosplay event. The armor was made by himself inspired by the awesome Wei Wang design of the wizard. Hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Does anyone know why I didn't get Oath runeword ? I have plugy installed, v1.13d

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Just beat the tristram event after long break from Diablo III and i really enjoyed it. Playing on hardcore with fresh character is so fun in this mode.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    D2 US WEST LADDER

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Hey just started playing again, havent since I was 16 now 30 haha. Anyone got some starting gear for a bowazon. I'm on US West, name is EclipsA, bnet is L3GND4RY. I would be grateful. Already got hell rush also so I'm 70 lol.

    submitted by /u/EclipsA-L3GND4RY
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get more out of this game

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:23 AM PST

    My friend and I played through the campaign and we are now around lvl 67, we felt like we missed something when playing? To us it felt more like a mobile game and there wasn't much thinking involved. Did we miss something? Is continuing on Adventure mode more of the same? Or is this where is starts getting good

    submitted by /u/imLONNG
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - January 20, 2021

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Squad for Switch???

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    I'm wanting to buy my only fear is I feel like I'll never have a squad. Any hope? Nintendo Switch

    submitted by /u/dbethel5
    [link] [comments]

    [D4] How many hours should an average player need to reach the max level?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:10 AM PST

    Obviously it depends how you play, some players are much more efficient than others. That's why I'd like you to vote based on how many hours do you think an average player should need to reach the max level, regardless of how much faster or slower you think you would be.

    My personal opinion on this is probably unpopular, but I'll share it anyway. I would like the leveling process to be as long and meaningful as possible, and I'd like the seasons to just add the new content to the game, without requiring you to make a new character, and with enough content added on regular bases that even if you choose to stick to one main character, there's always something to do.

    It's a re-post from D4's subreddit. I realized how much more people are here and that's why I'm posting it here too.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheCurious42
    [link] [comments]

    In case anyone's wondering if Wirt's Original Leg still exists in 2021. I've blanked out usernames and the time for privacy.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment