• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Diablo GoD build variants with bows, captain crimsons?

    Diablo GoD build variants with bows, captain crimsons?


    GoD build variants with bows, captain crimsons?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:50 PM PST

    I checked the current top 12 in the demon hunter solo leaderboards (both seasonal and seasonal hard-core). Almost everyone is using using the same build (dual wielding, flavor of time).

    Only 1 person was using entangling shot variant with Odyssey's End.

    When following the popular guides like this, there is at least a 4 man variant with Aughild's set on Shoulders + Bracers. https://maxroll.gg/guides/god-ha-demon-hunter-guide

    For me as a casual player, I found a variant with Yang's Recurve and Captain Crimson set most smooth to play.

    What is strange to me is that this variant is nowhere mentioned in the guides. What is the problem with it?

    When I compare it with Aughilds variant: Tankiness: I need 1 more cube spot for Hunter's Wrath. Since I get a lot of tankiness from the RCR from the Captain Crimsons set, I can cut the Elusive Ring for that. But compared to Aughilds, I can keep the Wraps of Clarity - which makes me much tankier. RCR on Discipline gives me a higher uptime on Smoke Screen.

    DPS: Aughild gives +30% damage and another +30% against elites. Captain Crimson's gives 20% + current CDR - so about +45%. RCR never let's me run out of Hatred, so no need for Blood Vengeance - getting another damage passive with Cull the Weak instead. Additional tankiness let's me stay in the middle of the mob more often, so this also increases DPS.

    This is my current build: https://eu.diablo3.com/en-gb/profile/Merano-2946/hero/140322726

    So has anyone tried this? What could be the downside I might be missing?

    The only thing my build variant prevents is a glasscannon build with Fortress Balista and Squirts Necklace combo - but everyone in the leaderboard seems to run Flavor of Time anyways.

    So if you get lucky and step into a Yang's Recurve, isn't the Captain Crimson set the best option?

    submitted by /u/Merano to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    PC powerlevelling

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:31 AM PST

    Played on PS4 last year for season 17, and back now for season 22 on PC. Can someone help me powerlevel to 70 ?

    I am #DaemonXVII on battle.net

    Thanks !!!!!

    submitted by /u/Big_polarbear to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Which One Is Better?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Captain crimson question

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Why is rolling 10% weapon damage on a weapon better than rolling 10% cooldown reduction? It seems to me like cooldown should be better since it's like 10% damage as well as cooldown?

    submitted by /u/Fit_Nefariousness848 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment