• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Diablo Unedited vid of my Auriel cosplay :3 sorry for the weird angle, it's so huge it barely fit in my living room

    Diablo Unedited vid of my Auriel cosplay :3 sorry for the weird angle, it's so huge it barely fit in my living room


    Unedited vid of my Auriel cosplay :3 sorry for the weird angle, it's so huge it barely fit in my living room

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Opinion: Project Diablo 2 or Diablo 3?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:25 PM PST

    I'm about to be away for work in January, through February. I'll have plenty of down time, because COVID makes me have to quarantine to my room when not in class for training. Just getting back into gaming. Bought myself a MSI GE66 Gaming Laptop.

    Should I spend my time playing Project Diablo 2, or is Diablo 3 worth the go?

    submitted by /u/Sc0ttykn0s
    [link] [comments]

    D3 crash on startup--My Fix

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    I know this is an old issue with several solutions. After Bnet & repair game scans (looped!), fresh reinstall, driver updates, etc. Here was my issue:

    Faulting application name: Diablo III64.exe, version: 2.6.10.5974, time stamp: 0x5fb43dd4

    Faulting module name: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version: 2.11.5.25,

    Uninstall RazerChromaSDK--fixed. Hopefully this saves someone else some headache.

    submitted by /u/xanax37
    [link] [comments]

    So one of my clones killed the rift guardian on the previous level.Lol wut?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    'By three they come...' my display of Lilith, great statue.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    How do you feel Diablo 1 holds up today?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Besides how much influence it had. I mean do you think it's still a great game now? Is it fun to go through it etc.

    submitted by /u/b100mpanda
    [link] [comments]

    It's time to say goodbye to Skeletal archers

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:46 AM PST

    I was really excited to make a fun bounty build with my only usable primal so far, a lost time that came with Skeletal mage damage. I was stoked to make a cold version of the speed LoD mages setup and I rolled my gear, invested my time and patted myself on the back and then faced one problem.

    The cold rune for Skeletal mages is broken, and not in a good way! The AI is so dumb its actually sad, the skeletons cannot shoot anything while you are moving (you should always be moving) and they take forever to draw and fire their bows from their clumsy position on the ground and the arrows seem to miss half the time.

    Meanwhile the physical mages are floating in the air raining doom and destruction on everyone and everything, shooting from their lofty position in the sky where they float around detached from the laws of us mere mortals.

    Can we please kill the skeletal archers and just replace them with mages that shoot a blue cold energy blast and have basically the same AI as the normal mages ?

    Thank you for your interest. /u/pezradar

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with exp grinding season (XBOX ONE)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Im currently a lvl 25 witch doctor in the fields of misery and i need help with exp farming. My with doctor is seasonal. I checked yt and i have no rift lmao. And all the guides are on the pc so im wondering there is probably a difference between d3 pc and console. So how can i lvl up to lvl 50-70 quick?

    submitted by /u/Fingerdudebigpee
    [link] [comments]

    Just purchased Diablo 3 (Standard Edition)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Is there a website where I can find a good guide or skill/stats build for specific characters? Gonna try to finish all act first before moving on seasonal characters.

    submitted by /u/Sketzu
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard, I'm beginning to hate your linear maps.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Forgive the complaining but I had to vent a bit. Pushing higher rifts has gotten tedious and annoying. The problem isn't the maps themselves but the amount of times they show up. Give me a healthy combination of open and linear maps... any kind of variety... and I'm a happy gamer but when 90% of the maps are the same damn 3 linear maps it can be discouraging, not to mention alot more boring. Idk if I'm just getting extremely unlucky or what but there we go. Rant over.

    submitted by /u/B1RDS_i
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 12/03/20

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 376 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone fixed the freezing issues?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:32 AM PST

    Thought it was just me. It's not. Most I've played with so far freeze too. Completely for 5-8 seconds. Any fix? Assuming it's the necros or the pylons clones but ya. Any ideas welcomed.

    submitted by /u/Gnarstache
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal rewards

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Hi guys I didn't play Diablo 3 for ages and last weekend I decided to play my first ever season. Got really excited about it cause game changed a lot since I played it last. I play on PC I finished first chapter 9/9 completed but I can't find my rewards for it. I google this first but all I can find is to check mail, I didn't get mail green icon in bottom left corner of screen (or I missed it ?). Seasonal journey said chapter one is completed I'm on second at the minute but I can't claim rewards. Thanks for any tips in advance I'm obviously a noob 😂 but as I said my first season ever.

    submitted by /u/m4jkel1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment