• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Diablo What gr is lod mage pushing these days?

    Diablo What gr is lod mage pushing these days?


    What gr is lod mage pushing these days?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:18 AM PST

    I know scythe and bone spear are going to be doing better next patch but I've always liked the mage play style. Anyone know if it's still worth grinding the gear for?

    submitted by /u/Beginning_Orange to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone! First time in Diablo 3. I'm on Act 3 and this is my monk. But it seems too easy even on expert mode. Am I doing something wrong? I don't know what Build means and I don't understand when I read it. I read first to use items and skills.I guess I don't understand the language of the game.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    What are the picks for 4th Kanai slot, and which build benefits most?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:38 AM PST

    The first thing that comes to mind is that anyone who doesn't already use CoE (avg x1.5 dmg) + Elusive Ring (x2.5 toughness) + Unity (x2 toughness but remove Wyrd / Oculus) can pick one of those. GoD with their Focus + Restraint will probably be cubing CoE + Elusive.

    Echoing Fury is also a possibility, unless you're pushing high and very concerned with the rift guardian fight. +75% attack speed and +25% movement speed as long as you kill something every 4(?) sec. Not too hot for GoD (except for the movement speed when speed farming, maybe Dawn & Echoing Fury cubed?), but other builds should be happy to get that attack speed.

    Stone Gauntlets is another. Not sure if it's consistent enough for someone who uses Smoke Screen a lot, but at full stacks it's about x2.5 toughness with Taeguk and x2.7 without (assuming the bonus is additive with Taeguk and paragon armor %, otherwise higher).

    submitted by /u/Bl_rp to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift 176 Guide - Spinning and Winning

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:57 PM PST

    My Little Diablo

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment