• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Diablo Diablol 2 Ep 10 "The Cube"

    Diablo Diablol 2 Ep 10 "The Cube"


    Diablol 2 Ep 10 "The Cube"

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Diablo 2 Wolfbarb Ghost wolf Boooo kills Diablo clone

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Is there any way to get the seasonal armor again?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Hi. Noob here. I think I may have sold or deleted the legs and braces of the seasonal armor for the Necromancer. Is there any way to increase my chances of getting these again?

    submitted by /u/gus_m1
    [link] [comments]

    Hello i just blight Diablo 2+exp

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Hi Im Tom. I played Diablo back when we had a dial Up modem and really only played offline.

    I heard online (before) was awesome. But i Saw the acc deletes if i dont log in in 90 days. Im gonna be sad if i lose the char i created. I dont have a lot of Time go play and sometimes it Will be passing 90 days between i play.

    Is open bnet ok? I mean, shouldnt be to many kids playing and hacking? Or should i Keep it offline?

    submitted by /u/Rus_agent007
    [link] [comments]

    Rift Guardian died instantly.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:27 PM PST

    I'm a casual level 70 Wizard, and while doing a standard nephalem rift, the rift guardian spawned in and died instantly. Is this a glitch? Does it happen to other people? Is it something I did? Searching online I couldn't find anything so I thought i'd ask here.

    submitted by /u/Clunt-Baby
    [link] [comments]

    Morin, bun-bun and piggy-chu? Anyone remember these people?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:28 PM PST

    This is a long shot but back in my Diablo II days these three people were my best friends on battle.net. I believe Morin was possibly Canadian if I remember correctly. If you guys still exist and somehow read this, hit me up! Also, if any of you remember these people let me know too. I'd be very interested if we had mutual bnet friends. By the way, my old account was y2003. My old Barbarian's name was AnitZooKeeper (misspelled Anti back then, lol.)

    submitted by /u/Evolve_SC2
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble updating d3

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Heya,

    Haven't had time to play d3 for a couple of weeks, so just tried to install the update so I could finally jump in on s22. Immediately upon beginning the download, it freezes at 0 b/s. After freezing, I also can't use my connection for just about anything–can't get anywhere on the internet with either chrome or firecox (perpetual loading), can't open other internet-using apps (spotify, zoom). If the chat in battlenet is going, I can still chat. After closing battlenet, I still can't do the other things. I have to restart the pc and try again.

    I've left the download process alone for an hour or more, I've tried several times, I've tried running as admin, I've uninstalled/reinstalled battlenet/d3, I've uninstalled my firewalls and defenders, I've held my breath and passed out, and I've screamed a lot.

    I don't believe that I've changed anything in particular since updating last season. Help? I'd really like to play again.

    submitted by /u/thelefthandjack
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with starting a game

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:51 AM PST

    I just bought Diablo 3 and am playing it for the first time. When i try to start a game it says "Code 34200: Game servers are down" but i see other people playing it on Twitch. Any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/WormpaI
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo II legacy version online multiplayer

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:10 PM PST

    I would like to play Diablo II on a legacy version with a friend, specifically version 1.13c. I have to play on a legacy version because Diablo II can't update past my 10.6.8 Mac OS X. I was using Hamachi prior to an issue to where my current IOS cannot handle Hamachi. I can't use Battle.net, I can't use an IP LAN connection (unless I have an application like Hamachi), so I cannot play multiplayer outside of my own home. Is there any application that I could download to fit my parameters?

    submitted by /u/EatYourBroccoli358
    [link] [comments]

    Are these the worst conquests of any season?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    The gem leveling and boss mode aren't bad, but the other 3 are awful. You either have to create an alt or do sprinter, which is prone to rng and bugs. I did sprinter last night and crashed on act 5. Leveling an alt now.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_GOODIEZ
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in seeing a noob finish d1 for the first time?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Best Equipment Monk Diablo Hellfire

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Does this set up sound all right for now

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Took me a couple minutes to take screenshots and run text recognition software but I ended up receiving grasp of essence from gambling blood shards, and I crafted a scythe and received something called blood tied blade. I put the scythe in the cube and am wearing the grasp of essence gloves.

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    This is how did the Boss Mode Conquest with my Tempest Rush Monk under 14 minutes in Season 22. This was my fastest Boss Mode ever.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Nintendo switch or PS4

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Can you guys help me?

    Should I buy it on PS4 or Nintendo switch?

    Pros and cons with both consoles? diablo is on sale on both the playstation and nintendo switch, Its nice to play portable with the switch but I have a feeling the online experience is better on the ps4. Pls help I think its more worth to pay membership on ps4 online than nintendo switch because there are more games on ps4 that I want to play online Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Flexious
    [link] [comments]

    Is diablo 2 on Lord of Destruction?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:19 AM PST

    Bought Diablo 2, installed it.

    Then I did the same for Lord of Destruction and Diablo 2 is gone.

    Never played before so I have no comparison.

    submitted by /u/lumpy999
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 multiplayer 2020

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    hello, is it still posible to play Diablo 2 online in 2020? me and a friend want to buy it but we don't know if it's still posible to play multiplayer. Thank you for advance

    submitted by /u/Historical_Meet2355
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment