• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Diablo Diablo Immortal

    Diablo Diablo Immortal


    Diablo Immortal

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Whatever happened to Diablo Immortal, announced over 2 years ago and still no delivery date?

    submitted by /u/Jamieloreilly
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Reaper of Soul intro Cinematic 8k 48 FPS (Remastered with Neural Network AI)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Noob question. What are some ways for a Singularity necro to quickly refill their esscense?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Sorry I'm sure it's a dumb question.

    submitted by /u/L337CAT790
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: Bind Mouse3 to Foce Move (and the rest of my keybinds)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I made this comment on another thread and it got some appreciation, so I figured I'd make a separate post because more people might see it.

    There is a small limitation in Diablo3 where your left mouse button has 2 separate functions merged into 1: it can be a skill but it can also be for walking. I found that this sometimes means I use a skill when I meant to walk, and vice versa.

    You can solve half of this problem by assigning Force Move to a different button. I chose middle mouse simply because it's right there, but in theory you can use any button. Now when I walk, I can no longer accidentally do the skill that's assigned to Mouse1. Sadly you can't change the behaviour of that button. "Primary Skill" is always Mouse1, and that can't be changed. But holding shift will stop you moving and force the skill to be used.

    So tl;dr, I now have:

    • Middle mouse: Force Move

    • Mouse1: Primary Skill (optionally also hold Shift to stop yourself accidentally walking instead)

    Furthermore, to make the use of Shift ("Force Stand Still") easier, I moved all my other skills from 1,2,3,4 to A,S,D,F. The Potion button, which is Q by default, I moved to Z, so that it's in the same place in relation to my skills.

    This unsets some other keybinds:

    • Z for zooming in, which I never use anyway, so whatever.

    • S for skills, which I simply moved to K

    • F for Follower menu, which I never use either (I just click on the icon - it's not something I look at often)

    So to summarise my changes:

    • Force Move: Mouse3

    • Action Bar Skill 1, 2, 3 and 4: A, S, D and F

    • Potion: Z

    • Toggle skills menu: K

    • Toggle follower menu: Not set

    • Toggle zoom: Not set

    I've been playing since release and only made these changes a few weeks ago, but I've found them very helpful. I hope it helps you too! :)

    EDIT: Yes, I do hate myself for making a typo in the title :(

    submitted by /u/SpikeHimself
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 11/11/20

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 410 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting D3 for the Switch

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I've been a long term player of D3 for the pc. Been there since 2012, and I'd like to get a co-op game so my wife and I can play at the same time. My hang up is is that I played a ton, and even just botted the game for a months, which is actually fun but in a different way.

    What does the Switch version do well and not so well when stacking up to the pc version? Does anyone really like it or have strong negative feelings about it?

    submitted by /u/MichelleObamasBoner
    [link] [comments]

    I keep seeing this slot called Paragon but I haven’t gotten any points/levels and I don’t know how to level up. I would really like to get some movement speed, how can I earn points and level up? (I’m level 27 Necro)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I'm playing on PS4 (Diablo III)

    submitted by /u/novioderoberto
    [link] [comments]

    Where except blizz can I buy DII+LOD key?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    yeah I know Blizz site,but maybe there is some cheaper possibilities?

    submitted by /u/skelethrone669
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo II - Necromancer Minecraft Skin

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment