• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Diablo Can you guys suggest me a powerful fire based build?

    Diablo Can you guys suggest me a powerful fire based build?


    Can you guys suggest me a powerful fire based build?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Hi guys. I am not a D3 expert and would like to play a Wizard for this season

    I love flashy spells with lots of fire and explotions. Is there any high tier build based on fire?
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LevinKostya to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What is this build/skill

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    What is this build/skill

    Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and I have a question.
    When I click on a pylon a clone appears and it spawns red spiders (?) like this and the red circle under its feet, what are those skills?

    p/s sorry for my English.

    https://preview.redd.it/2rrogb8xlj061.jpg?width=1349&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b22b4c1ba88ab69f03adf598806bdde4be9d7c88

    submitted by /u/wilsonquan to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else always play DH and wonder if you would enjoy a different class?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I have play a while season as Necro, it's was okay. Mostly I enjoy getting loot. I like rouge type playing. I want to try Barbara worlwind. Or Wizard but can't seem to get into it. I always want to use the DH Vault. Even if it's not part of a build I use it as long as I can.

    submitted by /u/Nutrix98 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    WW Rend Barb Questions

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:59 AM PST

    I'm going to be following the guide on Maxroll and wondering why they didn't choose the Bul-Kathos weapons for Speedrun variant? I know for GR the Slanderer setup is better but for speed-running rifts and what-not isn't those weapons over-all better for that movement speed? I know with the fear ring and stuff it's more movement speed but is it really worth it over being able to just hold whirlwind and get 45% movespeed from the weapon set?

    submitted by /u/Cpfuzzy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Why no CDR on bone spear necro?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    What am I missing here? I hardly get to have my simulacrums up practicing in off-season.

    submitted by /u/beerandmastiffs to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment