• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Diablo Please let clones follow us in rifts and greater rifts between rooms.

    Diablo Please let clones follow us in rifts and greater rifts between rooms.


    Please let clones follow us in rifts and greater rifts between rooms.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    I get not letting us take them into fresh rifts / greater rifts. However, once in, the theme is to allow us the clones for a minute. It feels really bad to get a pylon right at the exit and lose the clone.

    submitted by /u/BilunSalaes
    [link] [comments]

    How One Gameplay Decision Changed Diablo Forever

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    As expected from this season

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Complete List of Monster Progression and Monster Sets in Greater Rifts - 2.6.10 Update

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I started this project over 5 years ago. A resource to show the progression (and lots of other information) given by monsters in Greater Rifts. Both lists, monster progression and monster sets, are complete and up to date for patch 2.6.10. Initially it was only planned as a small project inspired by /u/d07RiV's post back in 2015 but since then it kept evolving and many new features were included. I kept working on it and maintained it until 2016 and it has laid dormant until now.

    I wanted to update the project for quite some time now and I have finally done so with the help from many people. The release was supposed to happen before patch 2.6.9 but there was way more work to be done than I had anticipated. I also didn't just want to update it for the latest patch, I wanted to include new features and improve the website as a whole.

    With that said, I can finally present the newest iteration after months of work:

    warpath.eu - Monster Progression, Monster Sets, Quiz

    If you want to see what has changed from 2016 until now, just visit the link above which will take you to the changelog.

    Some highlights:

    • Added Monster Details feature which shows detailed information for all monsters by clicking on the "+" next to their names
    • Finally added information on Progression vs. HP (Efficiency and also the Average HP Multiplier)
    • Added filters for Monster Types and Damage Types to the Monster Progression and Monster Set tables

    Thanks to everyone for using, sharing and supporting this project!

    submitted by /u/silec
    [link] [comments]

    (Save time this Weekend) - Power Levelling 1-70 Diablo 3 Season 22, NA Softcore Server

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I have hit level 70 and ready to do what I've been doing for the past 5 seasons.

    If anyone wants to get to level 70 ASAP and save time for friends and family as we approach Thanksgiving head over to twitch.tv/ncstyle

    Type !join in chat to get in queue line

    In game, join community NCStyle for invite when queue is ready

    Please pay attention to chat and stay near the entrance of rifts and take my flag when I give the all clear.

    Thanks for reading and hope to help another 50 or so people reach Guardian!

    submitted by /u/gdiguy103
    [link] [comments]

    Constant Disconnects

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Hey Everyone,

    Are there problems with the Blizzard servers at the moment, I am getting constant disconnects when attempting to play Diablo or Hearthstone

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ravennoir
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with the necromancer set Masquerade of the Burning Carnival?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Are there any other full 6 piece sets that are completely non viable without a specific legendary the way that this necro set is?

    I know that many sets require many very specific legendary items to complete their build, but at least all the sets I can think of are able to be used while farming to get those other items.

    Sure, you end up with amazing damage taken reduction, but only for 15 seconds at a time! Until I can hope of Cain the haunted visions, I can't possibly move up in torments to match my huge damage from the set bonus, because I will die in one hit without the damage reduction.

    submitted by /u/psuedophilosopher
    [link] [comments]

    No Seasonal Journey Data Populating Window

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Shift + J or Y opens either the Season Journey or Achievement Window but both are broken and showing black windows. Never happened prior to S22. Done a game fix, made a new character, reset all in-game settings using the blizzard app, I'm currently reinstalling now.

    Any other thoughts?

    https://imgur.com/a/aYwreuX

    submitted by /u/justanotherguy28
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Diablo players

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:16 PM PST

    I'm relatively new to the game, my highest character is a wiz with 75 paragon levels. Never really played on anything but that character. I want to play this game more havent really gotten to experience the multiplayer aspect of the game. If anyone wanted to play and help me get more educated on the end game a little bit, would be cool, my PS4 gamer tag is the same as my username.

    submitted by /u/MentalGoat5150
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay 'freezing' for anyone else?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    EDIT: Disregard, did some more troubleshooting, found it was a latency issue on my end, not the game's fault.

    Since S22 went live, I've found that the enemies will freeze in place and my casting effects will be invisible for ~5-6 seconds. Then suddenly, everything lurches forward time, and I find that the enemies have been attacking me this whole time. Also if I moved any distance from my original position when the 'freeze' began, it teleports me back to the original spot when it unfreezes.

    submitted by /u/eightballart
    [link] [comments]

    which class shines in D3 season 22 ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:35 PM PST

    I havnt started s22 yet. In your opinion , which class levels fastest???. :)

    submitted by /u/otap69
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo T-shirts

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am looking to buy a Diablo shirt but can't find too many good options. Does anyone know a good site for these products? The blizzard store doesn't have that many.

    Thanks for your time,

    Blood-Lord

    submitted by /u/Blood-Lord
    [link] [comments]

    Every season needs leveling this fast

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    The game is old enough that no one cares about preserving the integrity of the leveling experience or whatever anymore. Just do it. The game only starts at 70 anyway.

    submitted by /u/Serrishtar
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    When I search up diablo I cant find this thing any where anybody know what it is

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    The major differences between controls coming from Xbox trying on PC this season.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:57 AM PST

    I have played the last 6 seasons on Xbox 1. My friends all play on PC, and have goated me into playing on PC this season with them.

    Am I the only one who feels more comfortable with a controller than the click to walk style?

    I find myself having trouble attacking exactly who I want to without walking to a random area I misclicked on.

    I know the "Shift" button locks me into a specific space and stops moving.

    Do my PC brethren agree that you use the "Shift" button a lot when playing to stay still?

    Are there any other tips anybody has when adjusting from a controller to a keyboard? I am very open to everything, advice, any general tips would be helpful. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Merry_Little_Liberal
    [link] [comments]

    Season 22 savages set dungeon bugged?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I got haedregs gift and I am "appropriately garbed" so I thought but it's not letting me know where the dungeon is. It's saying I am not appropriately garbed? Are their certain items you cannot use in the dungeon? I have tried taking stuff off to no avail.

    submitted by /u/TheRightToBearArms
    [link] [comments]

    Opening any menu takes 5-10 seconds - What's going on? (EU)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Ever since Season 22 launched yesterday, opening any menu, Stash / Inventory / Blacksmith / Passive etc is so slow. It takes about 5-10 seconds for any item, icon or image to load, and has been like that since Season launch yesterday.

    I've never had this problem in my 8 years of playing Diablo 3. I haven't made any changes. I've tried restarting, re-installing. None of my friends have this problem.

    Anyone else with this problem?

    submitted by /u/drum_playing_twig
    [link] [comments]

    How to decide where to put items from the end of a season?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Hello,

    Season 21 was the first season I ever completed, and I did it as a Demon Hunter and finished the Season Journey. It was fun doing it casually as I am not a hardcore player by a long shot.

    I was away for a while and just logged in again to see that my items gained during Season 21 is now waiting to be claimed into non-season characters.

    What are some useful strategies for thinking about where those items go? Mine are mostly Demon Hunter items with several sets, but also about one stash tab's worth of items for other classes. Of course I've also got lots of gems, cubes, etc.

    I want to make the most of the loot so advice is appreciated, thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/avamk
    [link] [comments]

    I got a lot of really hateful PMs for this, but Kyle is level 70 now and it was worth it! Like clockwork.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:39 AM PST

    My first Primal Ancient... on my Aegis of Valour crusader :(

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment