• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Diablo Meme - Season22 be like:

    Diablo Meme - Season22 be like:


    Meme - Season22 be like:

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Smitesader (and I guess all primary skills) needs a damage buff

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I've been having a blast playing around with this Crusader build all morning. With everything here, it should be able to clear a G90 no problem. I'm currently able to clear a G70 easily with the same gear (just no augments or perfect stats). Switching around between a Furnace and an Echoing Fury. I would like to see a damage multiplier on the Golden Scourge flail, and maybe a bracer or shield that increases damage and/or speed of all primary skills.

    What do you guys think about my setup? What would you change with my gear? What would your 4th cube slot be in Season 22?

    I'm no expert, so I know there must be more room for improvement as it currently stands.

    submitted by /u/RMT_Dude to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Need suggestion

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Hello guys. I am trying to build up my zmonk. I see some high level guys using cyclone strike, some others zephyr and some others palm build. My paragon is 1456 currently. Which one do you suggest? Also should i keep pig sticker and storm shield or go for little rogue and the slanderer one? One last thing i forgot to mention, should i put all points to vitality or make dex and vit balanced?

    Thanks already!

    submitted by /u/bubuzela to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what a breakpoint actually is?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I've been playing D3 since season 20, and I'm just now learning about breakpoints and re-rerolling for critical chances for the Shadow set, but I keep hearing you want critical hit damage and chance breakpoints. What are they?

    submitted by /u/Schoenhut to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    LPT Magic Weapon Deflection Bonus Stacks 5 Times!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    No where in the description of the Deflection rune for Magic Weapon, does it mention that the Bonus stacks 5 times. This means instead of a one Time 4% bonus, it can stack up to 20%(up to 40% with primal bracers) of your Hit points.

    I found closed posts on reddit that told me it did this. It would be nice if this was included in the description. This would really help new players.

    submitted by /u/Adventux to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment