• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Diablo GR70 non seasonal tips?

    Diablo GR70 non seasonal tips?


    GR70 non seasonal tips?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Currently I can run solo GR20. Still missing set pieces for what I'm trying. But I was wondering what build would get me to GR70 nonseasonal without taking forever to come online.

    submitted by /u/Sahdo to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better Area Damage or other stats like Attach Speed to get to the >2.14 Attack Speed Breakpoint? Or other stats?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    I've heard Area Damage is great for GoD DHs, but I wanted to know whether its worth kicking in more area damage in favor of other stats that straight up boost everything, such as:

    I have 7% Attack Speed on both of my ancient Dawn and ancient Valla's, as well as a tad more attack speed on a ring to get me over that 2.14 breakpoint, but I'm wondering which stat is best for end game grifts.....?

    Is it area damage, attack speed, another stat? Please help me out fellow demon hunters

    submitted by /u/Atw622 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What to upgrade next?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Hello :)

    Thanks to you guys I started D3 again and had a lot of fun at the beginning of the season with Whirlrend, but stopped after some weeks. I now have time again, but I don't know what to upgrade next, since its hard to get better items.

    What would you do in my case? Do bounty for a better flavor? Get higher Despair? I Can Solo up to 120, but its very inefficient and slow. Can you do bountys off season or are there not enough players? Get better Weapon? Are there some bad stats in your opinion? Or should I solo level Paragon? (I only want to level solo).

    Cuz im still a noob its hard for me to decide what the best coefficiency is when it comes to upgrading item - what item upgrade would I benefit the most in terms of a boost/time invest ratio?

    Thank you very much for your advice, see my character in the link below:

    https://diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/profile/Zagrash-2444/hero/135209800

    submitted by /u/ZagrashUchiha to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for PoJ TR build

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Stalling out around Grift 120 area. I know I need to replace RoRG slot but can't get an ancient to drop in the last 200 runs. Survivability isn't an issue unless its a group of molten/poison ground elites.

    https://www.d3planner.com/652429845

    submitted by /u/ShiftyBid to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Easy t16 speed bounty/reg rift build?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Currently using the LoD poison scythe build for GR, and adapted it a little for group bounties with Hoarder/Avarice/GW but it's so slow and I die sometimes without gold to pick up.

    The lazier the better. Trying out the pestilance build currently but can't get good enough CDR

    submitted by /u/ijustwanttodiepleas3 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment