• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Diablo Dauntless Fashion-Slayer 2: Valor

    Diablo Dauntless Fashion-Slayer 2: Valor


    Dauntless Fashion-Slayer 2: Valor

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts on Grim Dawn?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I've been a long time Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 player, and I've heard mixed things about grim dawn from the community. I've picked it up a couple years ago and went back to Diablo 3 after a week, however it in between seasons right now and picked it back up again to play and I think it's phenomenal. I love the art style, it's a little more grotesque, and offers better build diversity, all though it seems a little bit slower than D3. Kind of an in between of D2 and D3, but not as convoluted as PoE. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/elasso_wipe-o
    [link] [comments]

    Im not sure what demon hunter build i should use

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I feel like my set (unhallowed essence) isnt really doing me good the best I can do now is GR72 and I can barely damage the rift guardian or is it just my gems I don't know if I should stick to it or swap to the build my dad uses (shadows mantle) I really don't know what to do so I'm asking here for advice

    Edit:for people asking about all the gear I'm using I'll make a list of all the stiff I currently have on and as well as my level and skills

    Kanais cube

    Weapon: Dawn

    Armour: Illusory boots

    Jewelry: broken promises

    Skills (non passive and passive also I'm playing on Xbox)

    A Primary: evasive fire Rune: curving fire

    RT Hunting: companion Rune: wolf

    X Hunting: vault Rune: tumble

    Y Defensive: smoke screen Rune: vanishing powder

    B Devices: Vengeance Rune: side cannons

    RB Archery: multi shot Rune: full broadside

    Passive skills

    Passive 1: ambush

    Passive 2: perfectionist

    Passive 3: tactical advantage

    Passive 4:blood vengeance

    Now my gear

    Weapon: Ancient Yang's recurve Socketed Gem: flawless royal emerald Augment: dexterity 330+ (rank 65 gem)

    Gloves: primal fiendish grips (gift from my dad) No augment

    Shoulders: ancient unsanctified shoulders No augment

    Chest: ancient cage of the hellborn No augment Gems: 3 flawless royal emeralds

    Helm: ancient acursed visage No augment Gem: flawless royal topaz

    Neck: eye of etlich Legendary gem: bane of the trapped (rank 60) No augment

    Wrists: primal stongarm bracers No augment

    Off hand: ancient dead mans legacy No augment Gem: flawless royal emerald

    Rings: Ancient Hellfire ring No augment Legendary gem: esoteric alteration (rank 59)

    Band of hollow whispers No augment Legendary gem: Zei's stone of vengeance

    Boots: ancient hell walkers No augment

    Legs: unholy plates No augment Gems: 2 flawless royal emeralds

    Belt: ancient goldwrap No augment

    And finally my paragons

    Paragon level: 619

    Core

    Dex: 35 (175+ total)

    Vit: 18 (90+ total)

    Movement:50 (+25%)

    Hatred: 50 (+25%)

    Offense

    Attack speed: 39 (+7.80%)

    Cooldown: 50 (+10%)

    Critical chance: 31 (+3.10%)

    Critical damage: 33 (+33%)

    Defence

    Life: 50 (+25%)

    Armour: 50 (+25%)

    Resist all: 50 (+250)

    LRPS: 3 +214.6 per point (+643.7)

    Utility

    Area: 50 (+50% I think this buffs multishot)

    RCR: 50 (+10%)

    LPH: 50 +160.9 per point (+8046.3)

    Gold: 3 (3%)

    Spare points

    2 core

    2 offence

    2 defense

    1 utility

    (There is basically my whole charcters equipment skills etc and this took a long time)

    submitted by /u/SKTPF
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 10/07/20

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Welcome to week 405 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    What classes would you guys want to see in Diablo 4?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    This is a question of which classes you want to be in this game.

    submitted by /u/Muri_666snag
    [link] [comments]

    Season 22 PTR Phase 1 Feedback - What's Broke, What's Over Powered!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    If I get the upcoming 4th game for my PlayStation 4 when it releases, can I play it with someone who is using a laptop or PC?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Pardon my ignorance. I have a MacBook Pro 13-inch 2018 and want to upgrade to the 2020 model, but my research tells me I cannot play this game on it, so my only other option would be my PlayStation 4 or to get a Windows computer, such as a Dell XPS.

    I don't know anything about these games -- I have never played any of them and only seen a bit of footage.

    If it matters, this person lives overseas -- not sure that will affect anything. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/HotPinkSunrise88
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific kind of Mod!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Hey all! im back in the diablo world, and I went and decided to try Median XL mod, while it is a good mod, it kind of had the problem I found with Diablo 3 in that you just kind of make a build and watch everything die around you.

    Is there a good mod that keeps the slower pace of Diablo 2 ? Not so much the clicking and everything dying around you stuff, just curious.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/WaffleThatCame2Dine
    [link] [comments]

    Need a guide for Diablo 1

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Hello Guys!
    I just bought Diablo I. Before I started playing the game, I have some questions about it:

    Does anyone know a good guide?

    What is the best class for beginners?

    Does anyone have any tips to give?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/NextTechnology0
    [link] [comments]

    Dauntless Fashion-Slayer 1: Justice

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Why does every fucking enemy in this game pull you back into them constantly

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LET ME MOV E YA CUNT - playing a sorc

    submitted by /u/Altz123
    [link] [comments]

    The Skill Tree is a great idea, but expand on it. Used MS paint to make an example of what I want to see.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment