• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Diablo Digging around in my storage and found some memories.

    Diablo Digging around in my storage and found some memories.


    Digging around in my storage and found some memories.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    David Kim has left Diablo 4 team

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    He was promoted and is now Principal Game Designer on World of Warcraft.

    Congratulations to Kim!

    https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-kim-90b45a6/

    submitted by /u/inudax
    [link] [comments]

    Inspecting Items and Skills in Diablo 4

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Inspecting Items and Skills in Diablo 4

    So, back in Diablo and Diablo II, in order to see another player's items you had to ask them what they were wearing or open a window to show each other in a "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" sort of deal. Diablo III took the WoW route and just allowed everyone to inspect any player's gear at any time, except they went even further and showed their skills as well.

    I LOATHE this.

    The moment I realized you could do this in Diablo III, I instantly felt exposed and less unique. It creates a scenario where a player can see that you're doing really good or bad, inspect your character and then copy exactly what you're doing or criticize your item/skills choices. They completely skipped the learning process that led to this success and just straight up cloned you (in the good scenario). Yes, I realize that they can use a guide or watch a streamer, but many of us just simply play the game and learn in-game. I feel like my gear and skill decisions are private and nobody's business but my own. It kills the social aspect around players asking each other what their helm is, skills are, etc. that lead to players helping each other. It ESPECIALLY destroys the mystery, secrecy and element of surprise around characters in PVP. Diablo II dueling was pretty risky in HC because many players wouldn't show you what they were wearing and this was advantageous because you couldn't as easily counter them.

    Don't worry, nephalem, it'll be easier now. We're the same!

    Seeing someone destroy monsters and players, then being able to instantly see exactly what they're doing and how they're doing it lessens the "Woaaaah what a bamf" aura they have going. I think it'll give the game a little more of that spice that Diablo and Diablo II had, a little less hand-holding. Plus it will encourage extra socializing and reasons to use towns as you should only be able to request/inspect in towns. I guess I just want full control over the details other players can see other than my actual character on the battlefield. This all does apply more to PVP than anything. I think Blizzard should include a tiny tick box in our character screen that does:

    "Allow player to view items"[default]"Require request to view items" [you must accept in order for them to view]"Do not allow players to view items"

    Like, my underwear are my bidness, bud. Please stop showing everyone, Blizzard. Did this feel off and very casual to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/superduperjew
    [link] [comments]

    D3 - Season 22 - Possibly The Fastest T16 build ever, so fun.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    4th cube slot minion builds?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I'll be coming back to check the new builds at least until next gen drops (sorry, demons souls got me). What's a lazy minion build that received some good updates? I prefer the lore/looks of necro but laziness of perma fetish wd (with star metal kukri and some set) was my favorite playstyle by far

    submitted by /u/Lishkah254
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been playing Path of Exile in the recent months and Diablo has caught my eye!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Honesty from the community. is Diablo worth getting into? Is there a new game coming that I should wait for? Is the game binge-able? I've found in Path of Exile I can't play for much more than an hour or two without getting bored. I'm pretty interested so any bit of input would be appreciated, although my question is very vague.

    submitted by /u/PHILIP__BOBBY
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Inarius Bone Tornado affect Stricken Stacks?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    As the title suggests I'm wondering if the hits from the Inarius set's Bone Tornado increases your Bane of the Stricken stacks. Additionally does your attack speed affect the speed of the Bone 'nado?

    I'm aware the set is not great nor anywhere near to being in the playable meta, just asking out of curiosity. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HollywoodTiddies
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone finished Le Royaume des Ombres mod?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I started playing it, haven't finished ACT 1 yet but I am close. Mod has amazing vibe, it is different than D2 and yet it kept that aura which makes it really nice experience. Unfortunately maker stopped support due to life stuff and all, forum on d2.mods.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=184 is basically dead for some reason, as if mod hasn't been finished?
    Can someone tell if it's made up to hell difficulty? I think it is because people have been waiting long time for version 6.0 beta, eventually it came out, and yet at one point everyone stopped posting.

    Would appreciate some informations how polished it is, thanks!

    submitted by /u/kruszkushnom
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing for Rat Runs

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Hey All

    I haven't played for a few seasons and this will be my first one playing Necro. I see that the Rat build is LoD now and I haven't ever geared a build like that at the start of a season. For Rat runs specifically, do you have any tips on getting set up quickly in the season? How important is full ancients? Do people go for the Rathmas set early season and then transition to LoD? I know the bone spear build is going to be really strong coming so I know I'll be able to do plenty of grinding with that. This just feel like new territory for me so I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Shwayfromv
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Community Chat/Clan

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I recently started playing Diablo 3 on PS4 but i only have a couple friends to play with. Does anyone know some kind of community or clan chat that i can join with a lot of people willing to help a newbie out or just hang whenever?

    submitted by /u/AlexWammery34
    [link] [comments]

    Should buy D3 for PC if i have it on switch

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! As the title says i have D3 on Switch but i was wondering if it was worth making the jump to pc. For context i just finished act 1 and i'm level 32 so i'm not that far into the game

    submitted by /u/TheOliH
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment