• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Diablo Which pair of gloves is better?

    Diablo Which pair of gloves is better?


    Which pair of gloves is better?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    So yea this was a reforge.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Vyr/Chantodo Build, Am I Doing It Right?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I followed this build But I'm curious, what stats does my gear need? Also,where do I utilize my paragon points?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Grim Scythe question.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Hello there. I want to ask something to you guys. I dropped an off hand for my necro. Current build is poison scythe. The stat is crit chance 10% with 70% grim scythe dmg. Today i dropped another one which has 8% crit chance with 80% grim scythe dmg. Which one should i wear? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/bubuzela to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get Gyrfalcon's Foote?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    i've heard it's a good flail, but can't find how to obtain it! i'm level 70

    submitted by /u/Syntrus to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice. Munudunugu WD Gear/Build

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I started my adventure with Diablo III in season 21. Playing witchdoctor is fun but i cannot go further than 115 GR. Can you give me some advices please? :)

    My WD:

    https://www.d3planner.com/373049340

    submitted by /u/peterexxbay to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Hydras: Serpent's Sparker

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    My LoD Hydras wizard can only cast 2 hydras, where as before I could cast 3 hydras. I have Serpent's Sparker cubed, but something must be nullifying it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need help in lvling up with seasonal or non seasonal character

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Got trolled by Blizz today

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    To get through level 70 greater rift solo

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I am having a problem defeating level 67 alone. I have a lvl 600 demon hunter with a full marauders set. I have the bombardiers rucksack. I am using bane of the trapped, bane of the stricken, and enforcer, all three are level 55. My weapon is yangs recurve and it is ancient and I have added dexterity to it through kanais cube. I will update this with the skills that I am currently using after I turn my game back on. I am just wondering if anyone has some advice on how to achieve this.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/greenragemonstermt to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Leapquake + Blade of the Tribes: which weapon is better?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Is the fire damage on the left one more important than the right one's base damage? Thanks

    Image: https://i.imgur.com/wzdtxm9.jpg

    submitted by /u/mystupidglasses to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Need equipment

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Helm: Dystopian Goggles

    Shoulders: Mechanical Pauldrons

    Gloves: Gas Powered Automail Forearm

    Chest: Galvanized Vest

    Belt: Hunter's Wrath

    Pants: Cold Cathode Trousers

    Boots: Antique Vintage Boots

    Bracers: Wraps of Clarity

    Amulet: The Flavor of Time

    Ring 1: Focus

    Ring 2: Restraint

    Weapon: Dawn

    Offhand: Valla's Bequest

    Kanai's Cube

    Weapon Slot: The Ninth Cirri Satchel

    Armor Slot: Depth Diggers

    Jewelry Slot: Convention of Elements

    submitted by /u/YeetusTheFetus765 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Wave of Light Monk Build - to Weapon or Cube a Torch with Socket?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    New Player here, this is my first time playing any Diablo game, first Blizzard game too. I am up to about Paragon Level 430.

    I obviously started off not knowing what the hell I was doing. I saw WoL builds were good, so I did that (poorly) for awhile, then I started using Tempest Rush and with the Sunwoku set and now Patterns of Justice, I'm flying through my current levels fairly easy. But I want to get back to the WoL and am looking at the icy veins top-tier and high-tier builds, probably going to go with the LoD build.

    So, I was collecting all my gear while playing Tempest Rush and finally got both Cindercoat (no sockets) and the Intense Torch of the Grand Temple. My problem is..the Torch has a socket but all the builds have it in the cube.

    Do I really just go ahead and cube the Torch? or should I pop it into weapon and then use Kyoshiro's Blade in the cube instead? It took me so long to get this Torch, and it happened to have a socket on it, just don't want to cube it and never see another one.

    I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Cedar2018 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment