• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Diablo Storyline creators fom The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 responsible for Diablo 4 storyline

    Diablo Storyline creators fom The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 responsible for Diablo 4 storyline


    Storyline creators fom The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 responsible for Diablo 4 storyline

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I digg today to find out who is working on Diablo 4 right now. And when I checked who is in storyline departments i found at least 3 guys from Poland who worked earlier on The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077.

    https://blizzplanet.pl/diablo/sukces-diablo-4-uzalezniony-od-polakow-tworcow-wiedzmina-i-cyberpunk-2077/

    First one we know and he is Sebastian Stępień who spoke already on Diablo 4 panels at BlizzCon 2019. He is creative director. Rest of these guys are on senior positions for narrative and quest designs.

    I know that storyline is only one thing that keep people in game but can we assume that new history can be epic if they have so talented eployees?

    submitted by /u/siomer
    [link] [comments]

    (D4) Passive Summoner Playstyle

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I know there's no summoner class announced yet for D4, but I'm assuming there will be.

    D2 Necro (and Path of Diablo Summoner Druid) had really great chill/passive playstyle. Summon your dudes, sit back and watch, collect loot. This goes great with watching TV or doing other things while playing, something that I believe a growing number of people are doing with multiple monitor setups.

    However, in D3, the necro was way more active playstyle than passive, but also the pacing of D3 is a lot faster too. But D3 Necro, some of your summons expire after a few seconds, so you are constantly having to watch to re-summon. You had to resummon in D2 as well, but after a certain point, your summons were pretty strong, decreasing the amount of times having to resummon.

    I just hope in Diablo 4, there is an option to have this passive, chill playstyle, and it seems to go really well with the summoner classes. Some people ejnoy that, and don't always want to be going on all 8 cylinders the entire play session. Sure, that is fun, but it's just as fun to chill sometimes too.

    Or, at the very least, give us some option to have that playstyle. Like if summoner classes want to focus on speed, fine. But let people have a "sit back and chill" playstyle too. I know this community, and gamers in general, tend to want to min/max meta balls to the wall at every opportunity, but I think it's worth recognizing some people don't want that.

    It would be nice to have that option, I'm just saying.

    submitted by /u/gmar84
    [link] [comments]

    How do damage attributes work, are they worth it?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    There are attributes like 98-190 damage, 1300-1700 Cold damage, +10% damage but I don't really understand how they work nor see a good post explaining them. How do they work and is it worth to have these?

    submitted by /u/qpal123
    [link] [comments]

    (Lost connections) I used to play on Diablo 1 Battle.net as a warrior named SweetTooth. I met some amazing people. Oh man I wish I could find you guys. I was only 7 years old

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    This is gonna sound lame but I legit got my first girlfriend over Diablo multi. I didn't even know how to use friends list or anythiing but she'd message me every time I came on. Oh man, such amazing times. I was just 7 but i really loved that girl I was a warrior and she was a rogue haha and we used to tear shit up. I wish I was smarter back then and could use friends list and messenger.

    submitted by /u/DrewCarey420
    [link] [comments]

    I love these kind of Diablo 2 videos. Really do.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    is there a way to keep d3 on the screen i want ?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    i have 2 screens, every time i launch it, it flicks over too where i have streaming services or other stuff.
    Cant figure out how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/WastelandViking
    [link] [comments]

    horadric hamburger and spectrum

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    hey,

    i got a question i just got the staff of herding. I want to farm the hamburger and staff but only got a good demonhunter to farm. Can i get those drops on a demonhunter or do i need a melee class?

    submitted by /u/oostemaat
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Collector’s Edition + Some more

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Hi,

    So lately I've been looking the internet for a good deal on most collector editions since I thought it would be nice to collect since I have played the game since I was 6 years old. And also I got inspired by another member here with his collection image.

    Any on here (Prefer in EU since no customs/import fees) that have some of the following for sale. Yes, I have looked on eBay, but most of them are sadly in the US. Also, I wanted to see if I could find some which weren't set up for sale yet. I pay for how the condition is, but looking for the best possible quality and preferably sealed.

    Diablo 1 Big Box
    Diablo Hellfire Big Box
    Diablo 2 Collectors Edition Big Box
    Diablo 3 PC Collectors Edition (Not the white one, only if sealed, since I have it without the sealing)

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/Vanstraaten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment