• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 38, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 38, 2020


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 38, 2020

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    New Account

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Hi im new to the switch an was wondering if anyone could help me max out and get some paragon levels :) much appreciated

    submitted by /u/NAM31322 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Actually Invincible???

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I need advice because something is really confusing to me. I have a weapon that says when I use cursed scythe it always applies a curse and I deal increased damage to cursed enemies. I also have the passive skill that says curses last forever. Then I have a belt that says I get 50% damage reduction if any enemy is under a curse. Now i use bone armor which Grant's 3% damage reduction for each stack. Now I have an item that says increase max stacks to 15. There is a set that if you get 4 of them then each stack of bone armor decreases damage taken by another 3%. To me it would seem that I have 140% damage reduction making me Invincible. I know they can't allow this in a game so where did I go wrong? It's not like I can't do this because there's like two belts or two helmets. Everything fits in it's own spot.

    submitted by /u/helobud54 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me level up my barbarian to 70? On PS4 add soupasaiyan09 thank you in advance

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    [Week 38] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    help me (returning player)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I havent played since season 8 and I thought I would play a bit in this season.I went for the whirl\rend build and I have completed it already (including the kanai cube items) with mid level items, im doing decent damage but im dying in seconds and in one-hits and since im dying way too fast I have to time to recharge fury and die instantly again.

    what am i doing wrong?
    maybe im not playing this build right?

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/BonTiix-2542/hero/137464427

    submitted by /u/BonTiix to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing into 100s...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    So I'm 900 paragon plus, running whirl rend zodiac set up... I can beat the gun at 100 but am struggling to get higher than that in a timely fashion.

    I'm running an ancient BK set, and I've got 10500 strength - I've got room to augment still - but the damned game won't give me my ancient warrior of the Wastes helm - yet.

    I've slotted all flawless diamonds and emeralds in my armor and weapons.

    I'm not at my switch - or I would share the particulars - and this is my first season and first time playing.

    I do tend to run sprint and marathon over the ancient spear...

    My augments are 200, 200, 400, 400, 450 and Im running legendaries of stricken, Taeguk, trapped at an average of 85...

    I'm guessing I need to augment my blades, my amulet, and my rings - which are an ancient flavor, band of might, and circle of elements. In the cube it's Ambo, channeler, and zodiac...

    I suppose I should get my gems to 90 too.

    I do have trouble keeping wrath of berserker up NOW because I just haven't got solid ancient pieces with that option - so I may need to finish upgrading Gogok of swiftness...

    Would it be worth swapping out BK for IB even though they're not legendary at this time? Seems like a bad idea since I'm hitting a wall at 100 and need more damage but I thought I would ask.

    submitted by /u/bukharajones to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment