• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Diablo My favorite crafted item I made in the 18 years I've played Diablo 2

    Diablo My favorite crafted item I made in the 18 years I've played Diablo 2


    My favorite crafted item I made in the 18 years I've played Diablo 2

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Looking for a wallpaper art from Diablo 2

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I've been looking for a wallpaper art from Diablo 2 for some days now but I can't recall the name of the artist (it's not from Blizzard). The theme is from hell after Diablo is dead and it also the companion (Emilio I guess) from ACT 2.

    Just to make it clear is similar to this https://wallpaperplay.com/walls/full/8/6/d/53939.jpg but not this one.

    You don't have to upvote.

    submitted by /u/sobfoo
    [link] [comments]

    Want to go back to D2. Median XL or Path of Diablo?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've played a lot of D2 in the past but never tried mods. Can someone just give a quick run on what those 2 mods do to the game, and which you think is better?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/lazycalm2
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with warrior

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I just recently bougth Diablo 1 in GoG, and I was wondering how do I get the skills for the warrior. So far I have found only skills for mage, are warrior skills rng base in the dungeon or there is an Npc that sells them.

    submitted by /u/noedss
    [link] [comments]

    Game freeze for about 10 seconds every 15 minutes

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    lately diablo 3 freeze for about 10 seconds every 15 minutes (or so)

    it happends on single, 2, 3 or 4 players in rift, GR and bounties

    my PC is standard : I7, 32GB ram, SSD, google fiber internet, (avereage 18 ms ping)

    windows 10 with all latest updates

    any have the same issue?

    submitted by /u/LazarusD3
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still play on Xbox?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Had an inch to play and haven't in years. If anyone is interested in organizing some runs let me know.

    submitted by /u/buffaloop567
    [link] [comments]

    Best Diablo 2 Let’s Play?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I'm purely interested in what you guys think are the best let's players on YouTube for Diablo 2 are.

    I don't mind what class they play or anything like that, just which ones you have found most enjoyable.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sheepeasy
    [link] [comments]

    HC guide like the stickied posts?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    There's no details about HC in the document linked on the sticky post or the IV posts linked in the sticked post.

    I tried to follow the stickied post but died before I could even get to Kanai's cube (got to Forgotten Sanctum).

    Would appreciate any help as I'd like to do a season on HC.

    submitted by /u/Xirious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment