• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Diablo Tempest Rush POJ Question

    Diablo Tempest Rush POJ Question


    Tempest Rush POJ Question

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Noob issue, I know, but I'm having trouble keeping track of CoE cycles. Is there a viable alternative ring (SoJ, Wyrdward, etc...)?

    submitted by /u/Alternative-Axe to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Getting past GR80+

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    So I'm paragon lvl747 using wrath of the Wastes gear and bul kathos swords. I'm pretty good up to about GR80 or so. At this point how do I get better gear? Everything I'm getting whether I'm rerolling or picking up is basically useless. Thanks for any help. I can also provide pics of gear and my weapons.

    submitted by /u/JimSaw76 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Grift 100 and stalled out

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    So I got to grift 100 using talk tasha meteor build. It does great damage. I've tried a few other builds, but hydra, twister, and archon all lack enough punch to even come close to the results I get with meteor build. I see lots of boring videos of people doing lvl 130 grifts with archon. I'm paragon 1010 and I have all ancient set pieces for each build. I can level gems to 102. I have played daily for nearly a month and beaten season 21, but now I'm bored and not being able to climb any higher in grifts makes me want to stop. I can appreciate that monsters lvl with you as you progress upwards, but when you go from killing elite packs in seconds to fighting them for several minutes, it gets frustrating. I tried going back to archon as it got me to lvl 60 really fast, but even with cdr of 70 and all paragon points maxed out, my wizard gets smushed or does almost no damage in higher levels. Anyone successfully make a transition from meteor wizard to another build?

    submitted by /u/HuckleberryComplete9 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Progession Help Please (PS4)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Hi guys just started a WW barb but I think I fkd up.

    So first off I havent finished all my seasons objectives (cause some of those requiere higher torment kills I cant do yet) but the first 3 of them I did and did not keep any gear, why? Cause at the time I had "better" legendary pieces. This might have been my first mistake. With my current equipments (all legendaries and cube active) I struggle to get past torment 6 solo. Why might that be? I focused on synergize the skills that I use, my barb applies rend for free (cube power) and I deal extra dmg to bleeding enemies, also get health for eaxh hit, my skills are in the right place I know, but other that than I dont get what i gotta do to keep increasing the difficultt with out being killed by a single hit...frustrating.

    Oh and I can mention tha im paragon 600+ and that some friends have taken me to GR 110+ or T16 bouties but the gear I get almost never replaces what i got...i just dont get it, dont know what to do with the gear. Is it just keep farming and eventually I get the stuff I need or what am I missing? Can I craft it? Whare do I get the recipes?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/seruarg to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice. Munudunugu WD Gear/Build

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I started my adventure with Diablo III in season 21. Playing witchdoctor is fun but i cannot go further than 115 GR. Can you give me some advices please? :)

    My WD:

    https://www.d3planner.com/373049340

    submitted by /u/peterexxbay to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment