• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Diablo Lilith Fan Art by Rai Wald

    Diablo Lilith Fan Art by Rai Wald


    Lilith Fan Art by Rai Wald

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Diablo 2 Mobile Tutorial?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    So I've gotten Diablo 2 working on my phone, and have been using it for quite some time now. Some people expressed interest in how to do it. Before I go about getting it posted here, I want to gauge interest.

    This is a Diablo 2 Mod that is online play only, in a private server It takes some work to get set up It takes some adjustment to get used to

    Once you have it running, and you're used to it, it's alot of fun. And this mod has its own ladder system that resets tomorrow.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Mad-Marzo
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Mobile Android Installation Guide *so far isn't compatible with: Black Shark Pro 2

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    MetaDiablo Area Levels Tool

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    MetaDiablo Area Levels Tool

    Hey, Reddit!

    I represent the MetaDiablo community as an administrator. I came here to show you a new tool we've just completed for Diablo II players. This works for both classic and expansion, and it works well as a reference for searching the best spots to level up at, or the best spots to find specific items. There are some quirks such as bosses, champions, and unique monsters that a few other situations where it differs from this tool. For the most part we are looking for ways to make our tool better and maybe some constructive criticism on how it currently works! Hope you guys find it useful! Thanks for your time reading this!

    Link: https://metadiablo.com/arealevels

    Parameter page

    List page

    submitted by /u/nivekisbackwards
    [link] [comments]

    Hellfire CTD Fix ?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Just got diablo I with the Hellfire expansion from GOG, and whenever i try to launch it it crashes to desktop

    However, the vanilla game works fine, but i cant seem to make the expansion work

    submitted by /u/NamolSter
    [link] [comments]

    Hello new player looking for people or a group to play with on xbox

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm Abby from the UK and looking for friends with diablo. I would like to some greater rifts. I have 3 keys so far but not sure about trying one on my own. I'm level 70 crusader. Got addicted to this game about a week ago 😂. I play on xbox and my gamer tag is NotSoNormalx I'm on a lot all different times so if your from the USA might not be a problem.

    submitted by /u/not_so_normal
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie got Squirt’s Necklace

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Sooo just started playing Diablo 3 wizard. Got Squirt's necklace at level 17 (item is at lvl17 too) is there any method to upgrade the level to 70? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MochaGoblin2020
    [link] [comments]

    Forever Alt?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    So, I'm playing Diablo 2 on two platforms, my phone and my surface pro. So I can sometimes play with a normal pc setup, but more often than not I can't due to a busy lifestyle. My issue is that I cant bind alt or shift or even ~ to another key to have it functional. No matter what, these keys do not function through an emulator or on the PC with virtual controls. Is there a way to lock alt to always work? Some brilliant way to force a virtual control to emulate the press and hold that these buttons seem to need? I'm at my wit's end and I'd love any input anyone has.

    submitted by /u/Mad-Marzo
    [link] [comments]

    I hope D4 doesn’t have guaranteed rewards

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    It was a real turn off for me in Diablo 3 when you can do a rift and be rewarded with nearly an entire set for a character. Or complete a seasonal task to get one.

    One of the big chases for me in Diablo 2 was I would have a play-style in mind but this play-style wouldn't work until I got very specific gear. Said gear would take a considerably longer time to achieve in Diablo 2 which, once it did occur, felt extremely rewarding.

    In Diablo 4 I hope for more of an RNG style reward system. I don't want to be presented with a task that may take 100 hours of grinding and know the exact reward I will receive. I enjoy the thought of possibly only having 30 minutes to play, but who knows what could happen. Maybe I find the most rare item during that limited play session.

    Also, in terms of guaranteed rewards, I would be fine with quests having un-rolled loot. For instance, say similar to Diablo 2 how rare (yellow) items had the potential to be best in slot for certain pieces (ring, amulet, glove, circlet, etc). If these (possibly repeatable) quests would guarantee a yellow version of these said items, it would add replayability. Obviously I feel the reward shown would need to be an un-rolled or un-identified version of the rare item. The potential to receive the very specific stats I want would keep me grinding.

    submitted by /u/Lishkah254
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Got Too Much MMO Treatment

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I was just thinking about the differences between D2 and D3 when it came to grinding/farming. In D3, all your farming/grinding activities are laid out for you. Nephalem rifts, Greater rifts, bounty runs, etc. Like, the systems are designed specifically for those activities in mind. When doing GR's just click on a thing, open portal, and go. And then, you literally have a bar you have to fill up with a timer going.

    In D2, you learned from playing the game where the good farming spots were. Baal throne room was good XP, and Baal himself was good loot. Mephisto was good. Pindle was decent. Diablo however took too much time to do, so it wasn't time efficient. But you had to actually get to each boss first.

    No timers, no keystones to farm before hand to start the event. You just got a party together and went for it. Having a sorc or a paly that could tp was vital. In D3, if you aren't fast enough, you'll get left behind trying to play catch up the entire run while someone 1 shots everything.

    I'm just saying, D2 end game felt more organic and didn't have the dumbed down systems that D3 has. It's like D3 hands everything to you on a silver platter, where as D2 you had to work for.

    And while, yes, it could be seen that some things you have to work for in D3. Like keystones. Okay, but that is just adding work for the sake of adding work, it does not add anything meaningful, it just makes nephalem rifts a pre-requisite to GRs, because..... why not?? If you run out of keystones when you sit down and try to push through some GRs, tough luck, go to a bunch of nephalem rifts just because you ran out.

    I also loved the fact that in D2, I could just do Mephisto runs all day long until I got my Shako, and it will be awesome, even if it's a low roll. Where as in D3, you'll get 100 of the same items and they all suck. But you spend eternity grinding GRs to make microscopic upgrades to your gems.

    Anyway, its just a rant I guess. I miss the D1/D2 team. I really don't think we'll go back to that style of game with D4, I think we'll go more down the MMO route.

    submitted by /u/gmar84
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment