• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Diablo Question about Channeled Skills

    Diablo Question about Channeled Skills


    Question about Channeled Skills

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I'm running a build that relies on disintegrate for damage, which costs 18 arcane, with my reduction, the channel cost should be around 8.7, and my arcane regen is roughly 11.4. However, I'm running out of arcane eventually. My question is, does the channel cost tick with attack speed? So my 1.84 attack speed means I'm spending about 16 arcane per second?

    submitted by /u/DeadSmythe to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing diablo for a few weeks now and was on a barbarian and today just switched over to a necro today to try something different. Any tips on the best build and tips in general

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Strong ability ideas

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Anyone know the best abilities for late game on torment difficulty? My build is mainly centered around crit damage / chance , life steal from auto attacks , and I have summoning gargantuan and dogs....

    submitted by /u/ApexGod2513 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Devil's set

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Crimson set and rorg or lamentation

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    What build is stronger for whirlrend barb

    submitted by /u/filipdakman123 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    LOD Scythe Ancient Stone Gauntlets Vs Non-Ancient Quadfecta

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Hello all, I have a non-ancient pair of Quadfecta stone gauntlets with

    8.5% crit chance 50% crit damage (rolled from strength) 7% Attack speed 20% Area damage

    I was wearing an ancient pair with 890 strength 5% AS 50% crit damage (rolled) 10% crit chance

    I'm 1050 paragon and the 2% AS bumps me up a breakpoint and I have 120% area damage with Quadfecta. Is this the right choice?

    submitted by /u/Beastiac to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment