• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 1 - Music not working while multitasking?

    Diablo Diablo 1 - Music not working while multitasking?


    Diablo 1 - Music not working while multitasking?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Hello once more!
    I'm continuing my adventure into Diablo 1 (I must admit I'm having a lot more fun now that I've dropped the "Diablo The Hell 2" mod) however I have a tiny issue.

    I picked up Belzebub (which, as far as I can tell is a graphics patch more than anything. I haven't encountered any differences from Vanilla yet) so that I could have Diablo 1 running in A: A big enough window, and B: a window, rather than fullscreen.
    The problem is whenever I multitask (attend to my chrome window to the side) the music cuts out. And this is an outright crime because that music is really, REALLY good! Like, I haven't played a game with such rich atmosphere before! It's sublime.

    Is there a way to force the audio to continue playing whilst I'm off window? Strangely enough, dialogue continues when I switch windows, but not the music....

    submitted by /u/Mintyfreshtea
    [link] [comments]

    Only paragon level?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I just reached level 60 I'm playing in torment difficulty. And for some reason I just started leveling up only paragon. Is there a reason? And how do I fix it? My xp bar has changed from the orange/gold to a blue (I'm assuming because it's paragon levels. How do I fix it

    submitted by /u/dxnson
    [link] [comments]

    D4: What about Four Classes?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    The next one is just another rogue archetype...An assassin, an amazon or a hunter. No more classes. Let the customization do the work. So you want a paladin? Work on the barbarian until it become a saint warrior. You want a necromancer? Lead the druid to the dark side of magic. Wasn't the evolution of the character the point of this kind of games? Is it that necessary seven classes again?

    submitted by /u/StefanoBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with an equipped item disappearing.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Has anyone had an equipped item just disappear from your inventory? Like gone, nowhere to be found, anywhere?

    I've been running greater rifts with my cousin for a few hours, all has been going good. I'm running on my Witch Doctor as usual, just farming away.

    We were just doing a nefalem rift to get a greater rift stone. For context, I run a spirit barrage build n my WD and do a lot of damage and kill enemies really quickly.

    We immediately go into a level 60 greater rift (I run this level for quick runs for legendaries and set pieces over and over). As soon as we step I. The rift, I noticed something was wrong. I wasn't doing any damage. I run the mundunugu build (however you spell it) and thought something was off, obviously. My attacks just weren't doing much of anything. I left the rift to check what was going on.

    I noticed immediately that I did not have a mojo equipped. My Gazing Demise is completely gone. I'm really confused because I did not put it in my stash, I did not in-equip it and did not salvage it. I never take it off, as it's always on my WD.

    I am at a loss trying to figure out what happened. We just completed the nefalem rift, and immediately went into a GR. I was working fine in the nefalem rift, but once I went into the GR is when I noticed a difference in damage and went to check my inventory.

    Luckily I was able to upgrade a rare mojo to a Gazing Demise right away, but it's doesn't have all the same perks as the one that disappeared.

    Has anyone else experienced something like this ?

    I play on Xbox if that helps at all.

    submitted by /u/BozzyTheDrummer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment