• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Diablo Finally found my class!

    Diablo Finally found my class!


    Finally found my class!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I've had Diablo 3 since it released. So far I've played a Crusader and Necromancer and recently started a Barbarian and this is by far my favorite class! The whirlwind ability is amazing with just being able to plow through everything even at level 30.

    submitted by /u/IncognitoGhost1 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone care to review my setup?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/628788662

    Haven't done it in a while, always good to get feedback!

    This was my skill setup for bounties and rifts.. my GR setup is same skills but Boar Companion, Rocket Storm strafe and Focused Mind preparation. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MonkeyMutha to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GOD set for non season play?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I've been googling all around and can't seem to find out if the GoD set/build items are available for non season demon hunters?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/memphis789 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment