• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Diablo Can anyone help me level up my non seasonal barbarian?

    Diablo Can anyone help me level up my non seasonal barbarian?


    Can anyone help me level up my non seasonal barbarian?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    LOD WOL monk build need help

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Hello Witch doctor players,

    I am looking to see if anyone can help me get some swamp land waders or have an extra one to spare? I am currently playing on the switch and need some assistance. I am willing to help get them if needed or offer a trade. Please let me know.

    Best regards

    submitted by /u/Professor1985 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Scythe speed farming builds

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Greeting fellow necromancers!

    Are there any viable speed versions of LoD scythe build? For speeds I usually go for Fluffy's cold dmg Carnival build (up to GR100) or I tinkered my own quick poison scythe build which incorporates Briggs' Wraith for easy mob stacking (above GR100). With both I do GR100 in 5min. I would like to go down with the time to get the optimal 3min without lowering the rift lvl to keep up the exp gain. I feel like further investing in Carnival is not worth it and LoD scythe seems a bit awkward in terms of grouping mobs and that's what holds me off. Moreover it would be more time efficient to work entirely on one build instead of two, maybe with exception of 2-3 items that would differentiate push and speed builds. Any suggestions? Maybe you can share your builds? Icy veins is not helping at all. I've tried LoD corpse explosion and frost archers. These are awkward as hell for me and I'm not having fun using them so I ditch them.

    EDIT For the context: currently I can do GR90 in under 3min with Carnival build, but obviously it would be better to do the same with GR100. Is it better to spam GR90 in under 3min or GR100 in 5min regarding experience gain?

    submitted by /u/Cynum to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Wave of Light Monk Build - to Weapon or Cube a Torch with Socket?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    New Player here, this is my first time playing any Diablo game, first Blizzard game too. I am up to about Paragon Level 430.

    I obviously started off not knowing what the hell I was doing. I saw WoL builds were good, so I did that (poorly) for awhile, then I started using Tempest Rush and with the Sunwoku set and now Patterns of Justice, I'm flying through my current levels fairly easy. But I want to get back to the WoL and am looking at the icy veins top-tier and high-tier builds, probably going to go with the LoD build.

    So, I was collecting all my gear while playing Tempest Rush and finally got both Cindercoat (no sockets) and the Intense Torch of the Grand Temple. My problem is..the Torch has a socket but all the builds have it in the cube.

    Do I really just go ahead and cube the Torch? or should I pop it into weapon and then use Kyoshiro's Blade in the cube instead? It took me so long to get this Torch, and it happened to have a socket on it, just don't want to cube it and never see another one.

    I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Cedar2018 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Top Builds

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello, I was just wanting to know if the top builds for PC are the same as the top builds for Console.

    submitted by /u/Icy-haze to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help with LOD WOL build

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Anyone have an extra swamp land waders trying to finish my build and I honestly don't feel like making another witch doctor lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, I am willing to help get them or help any fellow player get something else in return. Also this is for the Switch and the US so if that limits my options I understand.

    Best Regards

    submitted by /u/Professor1985 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment