• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Diablo Blessed shield build without Unity?

    Diablo Blessed shield build without Unity?


    Blessed shield build without Unity?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    So I'm following this build from icy veins called "Crusader Blessed Shield Build with LoD" but I'm now playing with my partner who uses a Necro. Is the Blessed Shield build viable without the Unity ring? Obviously I can't use my follower playing with someone else.

    submitted by /u/Major_Loser to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Thunderfury or Starfire?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I have an Archon Lightning build focused on proc'ing Manald Heal and staying in Archon form most of the time (in-geom+zodiak.) I'm debating which ancient weapon to augment between a Starfire, and Thunderfury. They have similar raw Dmg, but Thunderfury has slightly higher DPS

    Thunderfury - 2789.2 dps
    - 1.48 attacks per second
    - 6% increased attack speed (good for proc'ing)
    - Secondary:
    Chance on hit to blast your enemy with Lightning, dealing 288% (a bit low but I don't want to re-roll an ancient) weapon damage as Lightning and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Each enemy hit has their attack speed and movement speed reduced by 30% for 3 seconds. Jumps up to 5 targets (can I assume the jumps have chance to proc paralysis?)

    Starfire - 2663.5 dps
    - 1.4 Attacks per second
    - 9 resource cost reduction
    - +13 Arcane
    - Secondary:
    Lightning damage is increased by 13% for every 10 yards you are from the target up to a maximum of 40 yards.

    Being in Archon most of the time is where I like to be which sort of null's the need for Arcane and quite often I like to be in the middle of the herds spamming Arcane Blast. That is until Archon+Swami runs out and I cheese it. Given that I feel like I'm better off with Thunderfury but I wanted to lob it out there before I commit because there's so many builds using Starfire.

    I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure all the other wizards make fun of me behind my back for using a sword 😁✨

    submitted by /u/FrozT_PickleRick to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Non seasonal character power leveling

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Anyone on PS4 need help leveling up their non seasonal character?

    submitted by /u/spike1230956 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    A Personality Quiz Backed By Science

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Survey Link: Here

    We are academic researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, and would like to invite you to participate in our academic study in return for personality feedback. Your participation will directly contribute to a doctoral student's Ph.D. dissertation.

    In the last few decades, psychologists have rigorously developed empirical tests that assess the core aspects of personality. You will receive scientifically valid feedback about your personality after taking this short survey (less than 5 minutes). The feedback will be customized to your responses using the scores of thousands of people who have participated so far.

    The test is non-commercial, entirely free, and as anonymous as possible. And, you will have our gratitude—this research is not possible without the help of people like you!

    Survey Link: Here

    submitted by /u/psychpersonalityRA to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment