• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 35, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 35, 2020


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 35, 2020

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    New friends

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    So I'm basically a new gamer and I wanted to play with someone or a group of people so anyone willing to play with a new monk I suck so I'm playing it on hard. Anyone willing to be my friend?

    submitted by /u/yaniraaaa to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 35] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Fire wizard

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Im looking for the best fire skills for my wizard. I have a good set.

    submitted by /u/lady-emeraldjb to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me understand breakpoints and if I should attackspeed while DW GoD

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I had a nice guy explain to me that the important breakpoints for DH is 6 and 9. and that there is a big difference in real damage when going from 7 to 6 frames per attack.

    That mean I made this build https://www.d3planner.com/485344278 where I get 7% from ring and 3% from enchantres and remove 5 paragon in attackspeed to end up at 2.15.

    To align with this sheet: https://abload.de/img/strafe_bpuse6jnz.jpg

    If I look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPyQNL0xZ_M he also says 2.142 but when I look at his number 2 spot on the leaderboard I dont see any attackspeed

    But what I dont understand why is it that none of the guys on leaderboard dualwielding have any attackspeed if this is so important? If I just remove all my att speed in paragon I cant hit 9 FPA

    submitted by /u/Mech0z to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    AD breakpoint

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    I swear I saw a post recommending 160 AD some kind of break point, but I can't find it. Is that accurate or is 160 sort of a number folks shoot for. Just rolled a new ancient vella's that would let me hit 160 while maintaining 100 percent uptime on vengeance and 50 percent plus crit chance.

    submitted by /u/lawyerjoe83 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll? Should I gift? Poj

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    For GOD builders, how much CC and CD is enough?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    And yes, i know more is better but i want to know what people aim for in terms of minimum working amounts before rolling for something else like AD, ASpd, etc

    submitted by /u/pspatino to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the barbarian mastery pennant? Also, what is a set dungeon and how do I do one?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    POJ Tempest Rush vs Uliana SSS

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I have been playing Uliana SSS and that is a very fun build, but the online discussion says POJ/Sunwuko Tempest Rush is stronger for GR solos. When I actually try both, I feel that the Uliana SSS is stronger on the same rift with similar gear. What am I missing? Is the ranking (POJ>Uliana) accurate?

    submitted by /u/ockaners to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    which amulet is better

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    is there a calculator that compares average damage and phys damage amulet!

    submitted by /u/enclavedd to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment