• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Diablo Typhon Frostburn Hydra build w/ Ray of Frost - Thoughts?

    Diablo Typhon Frostburn Hydra build w/ Ray of Frost - Thoughts?


    Typhon Frostburn Hydra build w/ Ray of Frost - Thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    read a lot of pros & cons about Rimeheart, still not understanding Season 21's internal cooldown/proc stats of it. any critique of this is helpful; started playing again after stopping in 2013

    transitioned to a Typhon Frostburn Hydra build w/ black hole & RoF as my channeling. seems to do pretty well especially when i black hole a group or elite, then use RoF to really pump out some damage (500-750B sometimes) while my 10 hydra heads are doing 50-250B damage. Frostburn helps up my chances to that 10,000% damage but not sure what are the max chances that occurs while channeling.

    anyone ever play with this build? its def more time consuming once i got to GR95 and not as fast as DH or Barb, but still challenging. i'm curious how a full 4-team of this build would do with 40 heads upping your frozen chance & a ton of RoF going.

    Not using Light of Grace simply b/c Serpent & Magistrate are just too good; had to sacrifice Tasker & Theo for Frostburn to get better frozen chances.

    submitted by /u/DevRogue83 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    According to Dennis Durkin, chief financial officer of Activision Blizzard, the success of last year's Call of Duty: Mobile proves that the company's strategy to release games based on famous brands on phones and tablets is working. He is optimistic about the future, including Diablo Immortal.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Yangs for speed farming

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I have seen a lot of people using Yangs for speed farming, seeing is how it affects MS and not HA is there a reason for using it over valla or dawn?

    submitted by /u/Just_another_putz to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Any Invokers on The Seasonal Solo Leaderboard?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Anyone out there sticking with Invokers set just to see how well you can do?

    Are there any Invoker crusaders on the leader board?

    submitted by /u/reddit_user0000 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Back with another silly question

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Ok so I have ridiculously bad luck with amulets.. Is there any other sensible options to look at with GoD hungering arrow. For the record my Squirts are equally awful

    submitted by /u/tortie2878 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard is soon nerfed.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I had to get to paragon 1200 to pass gr107 (typhonbuild). I just saw in my group a barbarian at 780 pass gr105. This is terrible. I hit a wall and this barbarian will go past 110s at level 1000. . . Sigh. I hope they do something about this. I like playing wizard.

    submitted by /u/LightBringerNH to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    zDH playstyle advice

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I recently started playing zDH and I think I'm doing it wrong. The guide I saw said to scout ahead with bola + strafe, and when I see an elite pack, swap to entangling shot for the damage buff to the party and then debuf with multi shot for the crit bonuses from gems and passives.

    But I've read elsewhere that you should do the opposite, actually use entangling shot most of the time and just save bola for when you get to a pack and want to group them (since multiple bolas will just make them immune to crowd control).

    Also, it's not clear to me how much ahead of the group I should be going, and whether I should expect the group to clear trash or skip for elites (and if so, whether I also help group trash and debuff).

    Finally, what should I run for my cubed armor slot if another is wearing nemesis?

    Sorry for all the noob questions, just don't want to be the weak link in the group!

    submitted by /u/OC_Dancers to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Valla's

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I was playing barb this season until recently, and I'm sure this subject has been beaten to death already, but I'm not totally sold on the valla's bequest option for this build. Like, I get it, it lets you proc hungering arrow more often while strafing... But what about when you're not strafing? Isn't dps higher if you're able to stand still in an oculus ring without strafing, why is it necessarily better to specifically focus on strafing like this? It just feels like options like calamity or fortress ballista FEEL better at a practical level but aren't really used. Is valla's being the best option something people at high GRs have just figured out heuristically, or is there an obvious way of breaking it down that demonstrates that it's better than alternative options. Is constantly strafing the only way to play this build?

    submitted by /u/the_cogito to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    CDR vs AD issue

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I was wondering about one topic, it mean I wanted to have perma vengance, and I reached it.

    According my calculation I already have 108% CDR - vengance:

    Dawn 62+8*

    Gloves 8%

    Shoulders 8%

    Paragon 10%

    Helmet 12,5%

    In summary it gives 108% CDR of Vengance and this is ok, but I can have only 100% to get perma vengance.

    What do you think about that kind of action, I will reroll for example 8% CDR from gloves to 22% AD.

    On my sheet I can see 88% for area dmg, when I will replace CDR for AD I will get 100%.

    Will it be good option or not rly?

    submitted by /u/wroner to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GoD minus Valla’s Bequest

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    If I have The Ninth Cirri Satchel do all hungering arrows pierce without with Strafe without Valla's Bequest?

    submitted by /u/rustybeard01 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What would be your upgrade priority?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Hi guys, console player and not a massive lover of D3Planner as I can't seem to add the 130% crit dam on dawn or fortress ballista but this is pretty much where I'm sitting at just now.

    I cannot for the life of me get a decent ancient FoT yet but wondering where you would put your efforts into upgrading first?

    https://www.d3planner.com/967452246

    submitted by /u/tortie2878 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment