• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Diablo Crusader Question About Weapons

    Diablo Crusader Question About Weapons


    Crusader Question About Weapons

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    So I'm brand new to diablo and this is probably a dumb question, but it's bugging me. If I'm playing as a crusader, does it even matter what my primary weapon is if I'm using Justice or Smite (both range) as my primary attack? Considering I'm not swinging around a mace or a sword.

    submitted by /u/smokinindaboysroom
    [link] [comments]

    Group Speed runs, 2 x ZDH questions, other group metas

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    So recently our group has been experimenting with the best way to run speed GRs (usually around the 115 range). Since we usually have lots of DH players, we try to run 2 DPS, 1ZDH, and 1 Zbarb. It usually works fine, but we average around 5 mins (which seems slow to me). One time, we did not communicate well and ended up running 1 Zbarb, 1 DH DPS, and 2 ZDH's! (I was running DPS with squirts) We got a laugh out of it, but we cleared it crazy fast! Elites were popping in seconds and with 3 oculus rings I was getting huge dmg buffs (especially when all 3 overlap). We tried it again a few times and compared to other combos, 2 x ZDH was getting us at 3 mins regularly (115's), while other combos were more in the 4-5min range. I have yet to find a faster 115 group (no one really runs Necros in our group so no rat runs).

    This result leads me to believe the ZDH buffs stack. But I am not really sure. I know Odyssey is addative, but does it stack if another ZDH is applying the same buff? The wording of the bonus leads me to believe it could. I know Strongarms stack which would be x3. Does Wolf companion stack? We didnt think so, so one Zdh ran Valley of death.

    So ultimately, my question is are ALL the buffs actually stacking? Or is this big DMG buff coming from just the extra Strongarms, occulus rings, legendary support gems, etc? There has to be something going on here because the damage difference seems to be huge. What are your preferred groups? Any thoughts, comments appreciated. Also, try it before you tell me I'm an idiot!

    Edit: TL;DR Running 2-ZDH's for groups is working, and working really well. Not sure why though.

    submitted by /u/DrNafario
    [link] [comments]

    Gamescon is coming

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Do you think there will be any news from Gamescon this year? Just out on the Warcraft animated series, can we expect anything from Diablo (IV, DII - Ress, D: I)? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Herenvardo
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game. What's next?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Howdy!

    New to D3(the series in general.)

    I hit level 70, cleared bounties for all 5 acts, opened my horadric caches and geared up with a mix of aughlids, this season chap 2, some set bonus % exp, and a belt from a set revolving around barbarians ancestor spell.

    I know that theres a lot more content from what I hear people say. What I do not know is what this content is??

    submitted by /u/thirstyaf97
    [link] [comments]

    D3 on Switch Demon hunter

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Just got back into D3 after being away from PC for a long time. Never played a demon hunter so I thought I'd play through. Any tips on an amazing demon hunter? I'm looking to do this one solo. As best I can anyways. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hollidayjp88
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer seasonal need some help to complete it

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    So i just purchased the necromancer and are doing my very first season run. Im 70 at paragon 80. Im playing on torment 4 and having some issues. Would love some help on how to build a good character and some help with the season. I really love th game and would love to be able to go up on levels in torment.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/thatguyinthejacket65
    [link] [comments]

    trying hellfire expansion for the first time, fought the butcher....

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment