• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Diablo Why is Cold Snap such a dick?

    Diablo Why is Cold Snap such a dick?


    Why is Cold Snap such a dick?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I'll run 4-5 GR100s in a row without dying, and then this asshole shows up and I die 4-5 times just fighting him (with Awareness). Why is he such an insufferable prick? Is there anything I can do to not die every time he charges me? I'm ~760P btw.

    submitted by /u/MonkeyMutha to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Feel like I've hit a plateau at GR116... Any suggestions?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Special Thorns and Invokers

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    While the only example I can think of right now is the Fire Thorns from the Demons Hide set, would those special Thorns also be boosted by Invoker's bonuses? It probably won't be a meta-thing anytime soon if it did, but does it work with the stacking 300% bonus and the 15,000% thorns attack bonus to tack on an extra 6000 fire thorns damage (plus some area damage)?

    submitted by /u/Nerdwrapper to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Is click spamming HA required for GoD? Obviously can't post without a gear check.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    The click spamming to keep momentum stacks up is getting a little old. Is it just me, or is this the standard for this build? I really expected the strafe launched ones to trigger the stacks.

    The easiest method I've found so far is to hold HA down to move, hold down right click to strafe, and then spam quick bursts of releasing right click to spam some manual HAs to keep my stacks up. As a secondary result, I'm seeing frequent misses on reengaging strafe. I'm building up some serious forearm strength, but not really leaking for a second round of carpal tunnel.

    This is my solo farming build, GR85(~3 minutes per run) I find that trash mobs are dying as I pass them, GR90 they're not and Elites are a bit slow to die.(~5 minutes per run) As always, any advice is appreciated. I know my Dawn needs a better role, but every ancient one I've seen is 50%.
    https://www.d3planner.com/669288925

    I have a clarity sitting in my stash for when I want to seriously push solo, and a convention of elements for when I play with my friends.

    I'm currently grinding gems up since I just stopped running Bane of the powerful/trapped and Moratorium for the ones above, and I'm starting the grind to get a few gems up to high levels to start augmenting.

    I'm trying to decide if I want to move back to builds I played in the early seasons, I always liked sentry based builds, or even rapid fire, but I'm not sure anything else will let me reach significantly higher GRs. Which would push me back to grinding this build up.

    submitted by /u/varneraa to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Won Khim Lau.. what to replace?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Natalya's GoD build underwhelming. What am I missing?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I've been running a HA GoD build for a while and recently decided to try out this build:

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/107917-natalyas-hungering-god

    In order to do so I needed to drop my focus/restraint, Valla's, and my Mantle of channeling. On paper it seems like I'm dropping those and 10,000% to my primary skills in exchange for 14,000% to everything. Is there something else I'm missing? The toughness of this build seems great but the damage is underwhelming.

    submitted by /u/jackwiles to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    20% area damage or 10% crit?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Have a primal amulet with 20%cold, 100%chd, and 10%chc (rerolled). Is chc better preferred over area damage? I'm using God set, hungering arrow, strafe

    submitted by /u/aliceinchains23 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still running Legacy of Nightmares/fan of knives?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Got a primal Lord Greenstones Fan and Im just itching to build around it. Does anyone still run this loadout?

    submitted by /u/TazerTotts to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a nice DH build that "just works", different from meta.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    So, as the title suggests... This season I started a DH. I was fairly late to the season and have only got just under 400 paragon. I am looking for a unique build that works for at least GR 90ish. I have both the shadow impale and GoD builds currently.

    I am playing on xbox. Just like the comfort of my bedroom and big TV lol.

    submitted by /u/ThatOZZYguy85 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    2 questions about stats

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    1) Dawn has +holy damage, but I don't see where DH have any holy damage skills. Doesn't that make this stat useless? My understanding is that these stats add X damage to attacks of that type, or is it that they add that much damage to all attacks?

    2) I don't see, in game or on d3planner, where the +% primary skill damage is taken into account from my Hunter's Wrath belt. So if I have 2 belts and 1 has more +% primary skill damage and the other has better other stats, how can I determine which is better?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/tenmilez to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Blessed Shield - Legendary gems?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I am currently playing HC Crusader with a LoD Blessed Shield build and since I am very cautious, I'd like to include Esoteric Alteration.

    Currently at P1000, GR95, I am using Stricken, LoD and Esoteric, 2 diamonds and 3 rubies (2 ancients missing and no augments yet). The icy veins build guide suggests Pain Enhancer (instead of Esoteric).

    What is your opinion on which gem Esoteric should replace? I.e. is it better to replace Pain Enhancer like I did or Stricken? (And would anyone possibly replace the other one with Trapped? I read it somewhere...)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cardinalisss to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Gears of Dreadlands

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I'm quite new in this game, I'm playing at torment IV and I'm at level 100 but i never dropped a piece of Dreadlands yet, how can i farm it?

    submitted by /u/DeadStep99 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    CDR with primal dawn

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    RIght now I finally got primal dawn, maybe not perfect but that's one of useful primal!

    I currently have in it: 10% CDR and 24% AD

    It means, can I replace CDR from for example gloves for more %AD ?
    Right now in sheet I can see ~ 44% CDR and 110% AD/

    What do you thing ? What should I augemnt right now and how ?

    Below my profile:

    https://www.d3planner.com/177539846

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/wroner-1905/hero/135742886

    submitted by /u/wronerro to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment