• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Diablo Was getting discouraged after using up all my mats reforging for a decent Flavor of Time because mine is terrible, so I decided to craft a few Hellfires just to see. First usable Primal of the season!

    Diablo Was getting discouraged after using up all my mats reforging for a decent Flavor of Time because mine is terrible, so I decided to craft a few Hellfires just to see. First usable Primal of the season!


    Was getting discouraged after using up all my mats reforging for a decent Flavor of Time because mine is terrible, so I decided to craft a few Hellfires just to see. First usable Primal of the season!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Masquerade set

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Hello,

    sorry if this is a stupid question but I am confused about something I read.

    I keep hearing people say that the Necro set "Masquerade of the Burning Carnival" is "new in Season 21".

    However I got the full set on my non-seasonal Necro well before Season 21 started. So, what do people mean when they say "it's new in Season 21"? Are they talking about some special buffs that the set got in season 21 but not (yet) for non seasonal characters?

    Same thing goes for the Corpse Explosion buffs, I read they were a new thing in Season 21, but again, I got them with my non-seasonal Necro well before the season started.

    I was under the impression that all new stuff that comes up in a Season becomes normal (ie applies to non-seasonal characters as well) only after the Season ends...

    Anyway, if anyone cares to elucidate ,thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/adriantoomes to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 30, 2020

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What's wrong with my Vyr Chantodo build? I followed Raxx's guide which can clear GR90, however I can barely one-shot things at T16/GR75 with full stacks.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/JRD-11166/hero/136267994

    This is a fresh build from yesterday so obviously I don't have ancient items in the set, but my int is nearly 10k which I would've thought is good damage combined with 1k paragon. What should I optimise?

    submitted by /u/inzru to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 30] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Followed this LoTD CE build from Rax but having issues

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I followed this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCu8JYpWd0I

    Here is the result: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Joe-1507/hero/123330573

    I'm using Lornelle's in cube along with Estoteric Aleration gem because the combo of those two plus Siphon Blood can keep me alive indefinitely at very low life.

    However, I'm having difficulty doing enough damage.

    Some issues

    with LoTD, CE doesn't seem to kill 3x faster when its on the Convention of Elements poison rotation. It seems maybe 1.5x faster, but definitely not 3x

    My CE damage maxes at a few trillion during crits . I typically get 3-5T on the poison rotation, maybe 10T once in a while.

    At GR 105-110, monster health is like 100T-500T, a 3-5T hit means a lot of hits are necessary to kill anything. I find my LoTD doesn't kill many elites during its 10 second timer.

    It's also easy to be one shot killed, especially with the guardian. Unfortunately Lornelle's has no benefit when I'm at max life.

    How does Rax barely lose any life at GR 120.

    However, in Rax's video he does GR 120 easily and says 140 is almost possible.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Strongarm bracers

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Do strongarm bracers work on a necro when play solo? Is there any of our skills that Count as knockback?

    submitted by /u/tosabiathesecond to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Aughild power and God set - mix

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Yesterday I watched some streams and I saw dude who had got:

    Braces and shoulders from Aughilds Power set

    Rest of items from GoD set, it lket him to get all options comes from God Set + Reduces/Incrases dmg by 15/30% and reduces/incrase dmg from elite by 30/30%.

    What do you think about it ? It make sense ? Right now I run ~100/105 GR with GoD set:

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/wroner-1905/hero/135742886

    Edit: I have found the examples of this mix in top GR ladderboard:

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Sky-23849/hero/117849708

    submitted by /u/wroner to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Hello All, what should I reroll on Primal Ancient Focus? I'm paragon 1022. Is that high enough to roll Dexterity to Crit Hit Chance? I'm a GoD DH, I'm not sure how beneficial attack speed is to this build.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Biggest Issue with GoD Build

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    All the other demon hunter builds feel so slow in comparison when you switch back. Trying to bang out all of the set dungeons and it feels like I'm moving so slow.

    Plus my hands start to cramp up after a while holding strafe and triggering hungering arrow every couple of seconds on my controller.

    The burdens we must bear. 😀

    submitted by /u/kazrick to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Follower legendary gem

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Does Bane of the trapped work on the follower to trigger Cull of the weak?

    submitted by /u/Miwelin to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to improve my build. Any suggestions welcomed

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I cannot access D3 at the moment so here is my D3Planner link.
    https://www.d3planner.com/813031539

    submitted by /u/Falcrest123 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GoD Stuck at GR 115 - Need your honest advice or I am DONE for this season

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Hello guys,

    This is my first time playing D3 in my life, season 21. Playing in XBOX console and read some build guides and finally have a good build https://www.d3planner.com/222857755

    Unfortunately, I am stuck at GR 115 and game is getting so repeated by the time I started to augment ancient items, now 6 pieces in my gear has 100 level augments but still I can't progress on higher rifts. My goal is to reach Level 130 GR this season. Do I need to just increase my paragon level to 2k? I am paragon 1060 right now and leveling paragon seems easy but looks boring. I need 4 mins for each GR-100. That means I need at least 70 hours or more to reach paragon 2000.

    Should I just quit the season or any advice on my gear or strategy will be helpful.

    submitted by /u/AdviceComfortable to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Valla's Reroll Help - Strafe Damage to What?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Confused by Aughild's on Leaderboard Builds

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Are those at the top of the leaderboards really using Aughild's and RoRG on their GoD builds or am I looking at the wrong thing?

    submitted by /u/Mavrix1795 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment