• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Diablo Non-clicky build for DH?

    Diablo Non-clicky build for DH?


    Non-clicky build for DH?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I've played a lot of Witch Doctor and Barb, but very little DH. I'm wondering if there are solid builds that don't require a lot of clicking, as I'm prone to wrist issues. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/overlookunderhill to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Preferred sub for witching hour?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I finally have the Typhon build complete, except for a couple things. Aether Walker is my cubed weapon (so I can jump around unhindered), while SS is in hand weapon. Only thing, is there a better belt for the build other than witching hour?

    submitted by /u/pay3124 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Question?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    What is the best dps spells?

    submitted by /u/LocalCannibal to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best demon hunter build?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I'm running a multi shot build right now and can clear greater rift 89 in like 4 Mins. Is rapid for or impale superior to multishot? If so does it make a big difference or is it negligible? Prob gonna move on to the witch doctor next but would like to know what the optimal demon hunter build is

    submitted by /u/BLoodyButterfly7 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What armor pieces can I upgrade to get more discipline?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I've tried looking at the stats but none of them seem to have it. I've upgraded everything for cool down but I think discipline is better so what pieces can I upgrade to get more?

    submitted by /u/BLoodyButterfly7 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment